Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: So True

Disable These Ads!

Bull$hit Artist Contributor Blu-ray's Avatar
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member johnBeeone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnBeeone View Post

THE BIBLE = is This the TRUTH? By reading it in many different language.... to know when it came from ? Translated out to from the Original Greek...

and for Us to know too.... we can sought it... but We? All or Many of us don't know to read GREEK...^_^

ENGLISH,GREEK,TAGALOG etc... Every Translation of the Scriptures has it inferpection ^_^ THERE ARE SHROTAGES IN THE ENGLISH language LANGUAGE NOT ALL GREEK can transalated Directly in to English

because sometimes they have to find Phares to complete the english word from the greek word.....26 Tranlations of them is not Perfect...

by the Help of This advent of Computer Technology

Due to Respect for NUKUA and Others Gamergal and all the members here...and I believed in GOD... and GOD is Able to reveal that Seems to Vauge to others....^_^

We need all the Translations of the BIBLE to Develop A FAITH in all of US...and The Holy Spirit will tell US which to Believed....

"There are dangers in paraphrases, as well as values. For whenever the author's exact words are not translated from the original languages, there is a possibility that the translator, however honest, may be giving the English reader something that the original writer did not mean to say.... For when the Greek or Hebrew is not clear, then the theology of the translator is his guide" (Preface). http://www.truthmagazine.com/archive.../TM020072.html

For me the BEST Language is LOVE....^_^ even without a word it Speaks for itself....

1 Pursue love and be eager for the spiritual gifts, especially that you may prophesy. 2 For the one speaking in a tongue does not speak to people but to God, for no one understands; he is speaking mysteries by the Spirit.1 3 But the one who prophesies speaks to people for their strengthening,1 encouragement, and consolation. 4 The one who speaks in a tongue builds himself up, but the one who prophesies builds up the church.note 5 I wish you all spoke in tongues, but even more that you would prophesy. The one who prophesies is greater than the one who speaks in tongues, unless he interprets so that the church may be strengthened. IsB~IIndB COR1-5

1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but I do not have love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I have prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith so that I can remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give away everything I own, and if I give over my body in order to boast,1 but do not have love, I receive no benefit.

4 Love is patient,
    Love is kind,
    it is not envious.
    Love does not brag,
    it is not puffed up.note
    5 It is not rude,
    it is not self-serving,
    it is not easily angered or resentful.
    6 It is not glad about injustice,

but rejoices in the truth. 7

It bears all things,
    believes all things,
    hopes all things,
    endures all things.

8 Love never ends. But if there are prophecies, they will be set aside; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be set aside. 9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part, 10 but when what is perfect comes, the partial will be set aside. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. But when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. 12 For now we see in a mirror indirectly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know in part, but then I will know fully, just as I have been fully known. 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love. IsB~IIndB COR13:1-13

The ancient Chinese people knew Noah and his family, and received from them the knowledge of what happened prior to the flood. Showing due diligence, the first generation of the Chinese people, as they prepared a style of writing for their descendants, used it as a way to record and preserve the history which had been passed on to them. Amazing, truly amazing!

http://www.noahs-ark.tv/chinese/bibl...na-genesis.htm

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.” - Genesis 3:19

When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him.”? - John 19:6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Watch The Truthcaster Get a chance to ask Bro. Eli regarding the Bible and your salvation! Wisdom dictates that our being was created by an intelligent Designer with His wisdom!

Cart-mod 2.0 Global Moderator Cartesiantheater's Avatar
    What is that catholic guy going to do with that cross?
    "I was put on trial twice near Y2K for acting like Jesus and claiming to be the Messiah. Its not everyday that a man parks a Chariot of Fire in front of a tomb and stands against the US government with a bow and razor tipped arrows over his shoulder. I wore a suit of armor and was protected by an invisible bubble and my sharp tongue was more than the judicial system could handle."Jake
    "The toilet is more than a throne. It is a sacred chamber."-Anton LaVey, High Priest of Satanism

Stab the woman in the back.
    (as per usual regarding fundy religions throughout history in general)
    "The Alice-in-Wonderland nature of this pronouncement is not lost on me..."

Cart-mod 2.0 Global Moderator Cartesiantheater's Avatar
    Oh. I thought he was going to anally rape her, which would fit in with more recent news.
    "I was put on trial twice near Y2K for acting like Jesus and claiming to be the Messiah. Its not everyday that a man parks a Chariot of Fire in front of a tomb and stands against the US government with a bow and razor tipped arrows over his shoulder. I wore a suit of armor and was protected by an invisible bubble and my sharp tongue was more than the judicial system could handle."Jake
    "The toilet is more than a throne. It is a sacred chamber."-Anton LaVey, High Priest of Satanism

Quote Originally Posted by Cartesiantheater View Post
    Oh. I thought he was going to anally rape her, which would fit in with more recent news.
    That's HAWT

On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space

Put any other name on the guy with the white shirt.... it wouldnt matter.
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

Do not judge according to sight, but judge righteous judgment. - John 7:24 ( Modern King James Version)
    Huwag kayong magsihatol ayon sa anyo, kundi magsihatol kayo ng matuwid na paghatol. - Juan 7:24
    (Ang Dating Biblia)

Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit.- Ephesians 5:18

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. - Matthew 5:28

But whoever has this world's goods and sees his brother having need, and shuts up his bowels from him, how does the love of God dwell in him? - I John 3:17 (Modern King James Version)

And you shall take no bribe, for the bribe blinds the wise and perverts the words of the righteous.- Exodus 23:8

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Watch The Truthcaster Get a chance to ask Bro. Eli regarding the Bible and your salvation! Wisdom dictates that our being was created by an intelligent Designer with His wisdom!

Yeah I guess if a Catholic priest were to rape a woman, he'd do it that way. Anything to avoid that frightening vagina.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nu Kua View Post
    Anything to avoid that frightening vagina.
    Damn right!

Or any of them, really, upon further thinking.

Take cult leaders, for example. Maybe narrow it down to a cult leader from say... the S. Pacific Island area, generally speaking

But for case of scenario, let's narrow that down to, oh, I don't know, the Philippines.

Why I hear Filipino cult leaders anally rape their male deacons, while speaking of women in very distasteful terms when giving their public sermons and what-not.

Last edited by Nu Kua; May 13th, 2011 at 5:14 PM.

Don't get to Envy on US it will engulf to much egoism inside your heart ^_^ Love Above all..... ^_^ SO TRUE....

The Bible has the Highest Morality Code

That's not from the christian bible, you insipid fool. That is the LDS- the Church of Latter Day Saints- another freaky cult similar to the Daan Dating Ang you so hungrily suck the teat of. Well, at least the LDS at least doesn't excuse the rape of deacons and young boys at the hands of its leaders like the Daan Dating Ang is wont to do.

Doctrines and Covenants, Section 132:

Revelation given through Joseph Smith the Prophet, at Nauvoo, Illinois, recorded 12 July 1843, relating to the new and everlasting covenant, including the eternity of the marriage covenant, and also the plurality of wives (see History of the Church, 5:501–7). Although the revelation was recorded in 1843, it is evident from the historical records that the doctrines and principles involved in this revelation had been known by the Prophet since 1831.
    + YouTube Video

On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space
    + YouTube Video

As they say, "holy shet". And Christian accused the Roman culture as being heathens and pagans?

Surely, this is a joke? Are these REALLY the LDS beliefs summarized?
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

Yes, they are. That is taken directly from the book JohnBeeDumb quoted as Biblical scripture.
    That link above in my post- go to it and from there you can access it.

I'm not done yet...Ms Nukua ^_^ ..Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.”

So marriage is confined to only two contracting parties: the man and the woman, or the husband and the wife. There is no such thing in the Bible as marriage to more than one. It is not allowed. But there are religious books that say that you can get more than one wife. It’s directly contradicting the pure words of God in the Bible. And the very good example is the Book of Mormons. In their Doctrine and Covenants they have this to say:

I want you to please notice the word twain, or two. A man shall cleave to his wife, not wives [twain, only one partner]. And this is the highest standard of morality among married people. Let us read. Hebrews 13:4 says –

“Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.”...

That's okei Ms. Nukua just calm yourself no need to be angry at me at all times.....love above all....you can delete your post again if you are not Thinking it deeply ^_^ what I'm going to post again....surely you are to hasty to answer my post...

Shame on you! You're not supposed to be quoting Brother Eli. Every word and even the graphic you have up there is directly lifted from this page- Esoriano, The Official Blog of the Presiding Minister, Members of the Church of God, International www.mcgi.org
    which is also a copyright violation because you did not link to your source or credit it.
    "The Bible Has The Highest Morality Code"- what does it say about stealing other people's work? What does it say about cult leaders who rape their deacons and steal from their church to support a whore-ishly lavish lifestyle? Hmmm?

Being brainwashed by your cult, it's understandable that you have no thoughts of your own.

You've got enough attention from me- which I know is what you long for more than anything else in the world. It's an internet crush, isn't it? That's why you spam this thread with your nonsense- you just want me to notice you.

Really? It doesn't matter if you ignore me or did I caught your attention what most important is Love above all....I still love you all here pips...whatever you will say hatred or anger.. I will still put some love on it....A TRUE and GENUINE LOVE that comes from Heart...
    just like a KISS....KEEP IT SIMPLE and SHORT.... Understandable Complex..^_^

1Peter 4:3 For the time that has passed was sufficient for you to do

what the non-Christians desire.
    You lived then in debauchery,
    evil desires,
    drunkenness,
    carousing,
    drinking bouts,
    and wanton idolatries.

This is my LIFE Ghetto Story ^_^ HOW is your LIFE? so boring? that is why you always picking on my weakness and lacking of grammar skills....

Somehow Someday only guilt in your Heart will swallow you,,, If you realize only that all your accusations on us is all wrong....^_^ I hope that GOD will open your Eyes inside your Heart...

I love church signs- some are insightful

and some a cross between hilarious and sad

Instead we speak the wisdom of God, hidden in a mystery, that God determined before the ages for our glory 8 None of the rulers of this age understood it. If they had known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 But just as it is written, “Things that no eye has seen, or ear heard, or mind imagined, are the things God has prepared for those who love him.

1Tim 4:10 In fact this is why we work hard and struggle, because we have set our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of believers.

2Tim 3:17 that the person dedicated to God may be capable and equipped for every good work.

1Tim 2:4 since he wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

we can give this kid far more than a day's worth of food and clothing.

Luke 6:27 “But I say to you who are listening: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. To the person who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other as well, and from the person who takes away your coat, do not withhold your tunic either. Give to everyone who asks you, and do not ask for your possessions back from the person who takes them away. Treat others in the same way that you would want them to treat you. “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do the same. And if you lend to those from whom you hope to be repaid, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, so that they may be repaid in full. But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing back.

http://www.bartcop.com/gop-war-on-hellhath.jpg
    Non Alcoholic Beer is like a Vibrator without batteries. Fills you up but without the buzz.

Thread Information