Thread: Smelling the ocean. (pics)

Smelling the ocean. (pics)

Disable These Ads!
    I went to Hobe sound Beach in south florida.. it was very beautiful.. I got pics too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Flying like a bird in the sky
    choosing which car I wanna doo doo on

I think it is amazing that sunny, cloudy, even during a hurricane the beach can be beautiful.
    Mr. T made his van go twice the speed of light because he wanted to prove that quantum physics was a bunch of jibba jabba.

FU Q 2 Contributor custompainter's Avatar
    35 yrs of having to wear a parka to the beach has taken the fun out of it im afraid. Ive always envied the people who could actually wear swimwear to the beach. The northern oregon beaches are gorgeous,yet maintain a constant state of "nipply" lol.
    But its good to see you finding the other side of yourself Ecosiks. You seem to have turned that frown...upside down! Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by custompainter View Post
    35 yrs of having to wear a parka to the beach has taken the fun out of it im afraid. Ive always envied the people who could actually wear swimwear to the beach. The northern oregon beaches are gorgeous,yet maintain a constant state of "nipply" lol.
    But its good to see you finding the other side of yourself Ecosiks. You seem to have turned that frown...upside down! Enjoy!
    Coldest water I have ever felt was when we thought it would be a good idea to cliff jump into the Pacific near Cape Disappointment in mid July. I have swam in Lake Tahoe in January and I think it was warmer.
    Mr. T made his van go twice the speed of light because he wanted to prove that quantum physics was a bunch of jibba jabba.

FU Q 2 Contributor custompainter's Avatar
    Puts a whole new meaning to the word "shrinkage". I spent 5 years of my youth living 100 yds from netarts bay. I remember swimming in the summer,but it was in and out quickly. Boogie boarding was fun though. I remember taking my boat across the bay and digging up HUGE blue neck clams and mom making clam strips for dinner, and wading out in the bay waist deep with a lantern,a rake and a burlap sack, collecting dungenous crab.
    Unfortunately the blue necks are all but gone, the crabbing is still ok,but you need a permit and can only do it during daylight hours,and the crab are small and thin-shelled. Over fishing and pollution,along with the bay filling in with sand,have all but ruined a once pristene little piece of heaven. Sad.

ya I like the beach dude.. its like 1of the places I can goto to get rid of the city.. I mean i live in the country.. but still.. their is nothing like the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by custompainter View Post
    Puts a whole new meaning to the word "shrinkage".
    impact+temperature=testicular trans-dimensional migration. They ceased to exist for a short time.

I wouldnt mind living next to the beach either.. but damn I think its expensive as hell.. I wouldnt mind living in a trailer near the beach like my friend mike.

Dead Meat
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid1 View Post
    I think it is amazing that sunny, cloudy, even during a hurricane the beach can be beautiful.
    i agree with you...Hobe sound Beach in south florida is definitely awesome.. :)

Thread Information