Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for both sides

Disable These Ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by ecosikz View Post
    I do not only believe this.. but it is written in the bible, just like it was written that the twin towers would be destroyed and the future assassination of President Obama.
    Seriously, what bible is that? To make a statement like that you need proof not just "read it it's in there".

FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    No I'm not.
    Ya you are...
    really? Lucky for me? LOL! did you know that Genesis is a book and contains up to 500+ pages? now think of 66 books that are books containing up to 500+ each 500+ x 66 = 33000 pages! the bible I have compared to other "nowaday" bibles.. its pretty big and has a lot more info than that pos bible CT has read. the bible I have is really old and costs a lot.. but nonetheless it is very accurate.
    You are a liar.... or can you prove this? lol... we both know you cant.

no he's not..
    Yes he is.

and neither are you.
    and neither are you... oh and yes I am.

let me guess you thought the bible I have.. had 700 pages right? a 700pages bible compared to a 33000+ pages bible.. how many pages are "nowaday" Christians.. actually missing? 33000 - 700 = 32300 pages... thats a lot of info missing wouldn't you agree?!
    You dont have a 33k page bible you little liar... Also your ****** is a *****
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid1 View Post
    Seriously, what bible is that? To make a statement like that you need proof not just "read it it's in there".
    It's an old bible that hasn't been touched by KJ! are the twin towers destroyed? yes... I don't see them anymore, wouldn't you say thats proof?
    Flying like a bird in the sky
    choosing which car I wanna doo doo on

It's an old bible that hasn't been touched by KJ! are the twin towers destroyed? yes... I don't see them anymore, wouldn't you say thats proof?
    Proof of what? That your bible even exists? No.

Quote Originally Posted by DontBeAfraid View Post
    Ya you are...
    Am NoT!
    You are a liar.... or can you prove this? lol... we both know you cant.
    have you ever heard of The Apocrypha? it contians up to 156 pages Apocrypha in greek means: Hidden. these are hidden scripture..... why were they hidden? idk maybe some people don't want other people to know everything the "original" bible has written in it.
    I never really did like King James anyway..

You dont have a 33k page bible you little liar... Also your ****** is a *****
    when all 66 books are put together.. it ='s out to 33k pages.. ntm.. the kind of Bible I have .. its edition is limited.. what can I say.. I don't like it when people mess with stuff, than again maybe the reason they made limited editions is because they didn't want to cause panic.. you got to admit.. people nowadays are wimps... when I'm reading my Big Bible.. I can see the reason why they took out 32300 pages.. the information in these pages are way too important to show the general pubic.

Proof of what? That your bible even exists? No.
    Religion hides things from people all the time. I am Religious and I come from a very large religous family that goes back to the 14th century.

One left in the chamber Global Moderator TC's Avatar
    64th latitude north....Where global warming is a plus
    Religion hides things from people all the time. I am Religious and I come from a very large religous family that goes back to the 14th century.
    And did they shoot pet dogs, and enjoy causing bodily harm to another person? ( as you proudly proclaimed)

If so, then its obvious this long line of religious activity is sorely lacking in the essentials of that faith.

By your own words ecosick, it would seem you are better suited for a pernicious sect. Something that would't demand a scripture to justify their actions.

Quote Originally Posted by shortround View Post
    And did they shoot pet dogs, and enjoy causing bodily harm to another person? ( as you proudly proclaimed)
    the past is the past why do you keep bringing it up?

If so, then its obvious this long line of religious activity is sorely lacking in the essentials of that faith.
    what branch in Christianity is yor faith?

By your own words ecosick, it would seem you are better suited for a pernicious sect. Something that would't demand a scripture to justify their actions.
    little by little you keep on posting how you feel about me and who I am, go on.. put in your next post how you really feel about me, let all the ugliness pour out. go ahead tell me what you really think of me.
    Last edited by ecosikz; Mar 29th, 2010 at 1:26 PM.

Cart-mod 2.0 Global Moderator Cartesiantheater's Avatar
    No I'm not.

really? Lucky for me? LOL! did you know that Genesis is a book and contains up to 500+ pages? now think of 66 books that are books containing up to 500+ each 500+ x 66 = 33000 pages! the bible I have compared to other "nowaday" bibles.. its pretty big and has a lot more info than that pos bible CT has read. the bible I have is really old and costs a lot.. but nonetheless it is very accurate.

no he's not.. and neither are you. let me guess you thought the bible I have.. had 700 pages right? a 700pages bible compared to a 33000+ pages bible.. how many pages are "nowaday" Christians.. actually missing? 33000 - 700 = 32300 pages... thats a lot of info missing wouldn't you agree?!
    I've read the entire Bible front and back on several occasions, and it's usually me that quotes obscure scripture that I am able to find precisely because I REMEMBER it, due to the fact that I have read it.

and in no location is any scientific detail written in the Bible or even hinted at. If it were, you would be able to present specific scriptures, which you cannot.

Now, let's recap.

You believe that, particularly, the fact that space-time is a 4D metric with time as an imaginary component as the space-time intervals approach zero, is actually written in the Bible.

You also believe, however, that people who lived 2000 years ago, who had access to Genesis, did NOT believe that space-time is a 4D metric with time as an imaginary component as the space-time intervals approach zero.

Now, this must mean that you believe that the Bible is extremely complex and secretive, and only those who are quite educated (about the universe, about anything) can truly understand what is written in the Bible- to the point that only someone who is aware of modern physics can see that modern physics is written in the Bible.

You believe this, right? You must, since you believe that people living 2000 years ago would not know that the Bible says that space time is as Einstein described it. Which means that you believe that only people who have access to our modern knowledge could possibly know that Einstein's relativity is written in the Bible, correct?

If so, how do you reconcile this with scriptures that indicate that CHILDREN can understand the word of God? IS the Bible some big secret that only people with special knowledge can grasp, or is it so simple that a fool can understand it, as Jesus and others often mentioned? Because if understanding the Bible requires knowledge of the nature of space-time, then clearly someone who lived 2000 years ago is not REALLY going to understand Genesis... well, since you claim that they did not believe in the reality of how space-time actually is on the small scale.

Or are you using the "Bible Code" argument?
    "I was put on trial twice near Y2K for acting like Jesus and claiming to be the Messiah. Its not everyday that a man parks a Chariot of Fire in front of a tomb and stands against the US government with a bow and razor tipped arrows over his shoulder. I wore a suit of armor and was protected by an invisible bubble and my sharp tongue was more than the judicial system could handle."Jake
    "The toilet is more than a throne. It is a sacred chamber."-Anton LaVey, High Priest of Satanism

Quote Originally Posted by Cartesiantheater View Post
    I've read the entire Bible
    how many pages does your Bible have?
    and in no location is any scientific detail written in the Bible or even hinted at.
    says you.

You believe that, particularly, the fact that space-time is a 4D metric with time as an imaginary component as the space-time intervals approach zero, is actually written in the Bible.
    yes

You also believe, however, that people who lived 2000 years ago, who had access to Genesis, did NOT believe that space-time is a 4D metric with time as an imaginary component as the space-time intervals approach zero.
    actually I do believe they knew this and were a lot smarter than people nowadays, which is why more than 50% of the people on earth will burn in hell, including traitors like yourself.

Now, this must mean that you believe that the Bible is extremely complex and secretive, and only those who are quite educated (about the universe, about anything) can truly understand what is written in the Bible- to the point that only someone who is aware of modern physics can see that modern physics is written in the Bible.
    I agree with some of this.

You believe this, right?
    to a certian degree, yes.
    Which means that you believe that only people who have access to our modern knowledge could possibly know that Einstein's relativity is written in the Bible, correct?

If so, how do you reconcile this with scriptures that indicate that CHILDREN can understand the word of God?
    do you honestly think that people nowadays are smarter than other generations? the people nowadays are lazy,greedy,lustful,ignorant.. morons!
    Children can understand the word of God.. but serious sinners cannot, even self proclaimed believers in Christ may not understand the word of God.

IS the Bible some big secret that only people with special knowledge can grasp, or is it so simple that a fool can understand it, as Jesus and others often mentioned?
    lets compare a fool nowadays with a fool of the past? there is a difference between them.
    Because if understanding the Bible requires knowledge of the nature of space-time, then clearly someone who lived 2000 years ago is not REALLY going to understand Genesis...
    Do you really believe people 2000yrs ago were stupid?

how many pages does your Bible have?
    says you.

yes

actually I do believe they knew this and were a lot smarter than people nowadays, which is why more than 50% of the people on earth will burn in hell, including traitors like yourself.

I agree with some of this.

do you honestly think that people nowadays are smarter than other generations? the people nowadays are lazy,greedy,lustful,ignorant.. morons!
    Children can understand the word of God.. but serious sinners cannot, even self proclaimed believers in Christ may not understand the word of God.

lets compare a fool nowadays with a fool of the past? there is a difference between them.

Do you really believe people 2000yrs ago were stupid?
    I believe if you gave the average person 2000 years ago an IQ test it would be below the average of today's for many reasons, not only including: nutrition, freely available public education (the FACT is that you BECOME smarter when you are taught abstract concepts, particularly at a younger age), the speed at which new knowledge can be transmitted to the rest of civilization (and YES actual KNOWLEDGE has a reinforcing affect on INTELLIGENCE level. Learning math requires intelligence, but learning it makes you SMARTER because not only do you learn how to think more efficiently, you also connect neurons in your brain that otherwise would never have been connected = SMARTER) but this was not my point.

My point was that IF the Bible (the Word of God) is something that a child could understand, then that means the very most fundamental truths written INSIDE the Bible must be things that children could understand.

Which would mean that all the important things God put into the Bible were things that children could understand.

Since children cannot understand relativity, it would make sense that God would not include it in the Bible.

But you believe he did.

So, name the scripture. Name the scripture in which Einstein's relativity, including the details of spacetime, are written in the Bible.
    Last edited by Cartesiantheater; Mar 30th, 2010 at 7:50 AM. Reason: Left out a key "only." There is a big difference between "not including" and "not ONLY including."
    "I was put on trial twice near Y2K for acting like Jesus and claiming to be the Messiah. Its not everyday that a man parks a Chariot of Fire in front of a tomb and stands against the US government with a bow and razor tipped arrows over his shoulder. I wore a suit of armor and was protected by an invisible bubble and my sharp tongue was more than the judicial system could handle."Jake
    "The toilet is more than a throne. It is a sacred chamber."-Anton LaVey, High Priest of Satanism

Which would mean that all the important things God put into the Bible were things that children could understand.
    oh so you believe humans don't tamper with things? KJV the V standing for Version.. because its his Version of the original Bible. if you go onto Biblegateway and look at all the different Versions, you'll see a difference between the different Versions. you my friend have not read the Bible in its entirety.

So, name the scripture. Name the scripture in which Einstein's relativity, including the details of spacetime, are written in the Bible.
    you didn't answer my question, why should I answer yours?

oh so you believe humans don't tamper with things? KJV the V standing for Version.. because its his Version of the original Bible. if you go onto Biblegateway and look at all the different Versions, you'll see a difference between the different Versions. you my friend have not read the Bible in its entirety.
    Of course I do. But most believers do not.

you didn't answer my question, why should I answer yours?
    Yes I did. I explained in an entire paragraph why modern people are smarter than people 2000 years ago. Granted, this is not the same thing as saying," Yes, people 2000 years ago were stupid," but it is answering the question.

See?

Quote Originally Posted by me
    I believe if you gave the average person 2000 years ago an IQ test it would be below the average of today's for many reasons, not only including: nutrition, freely available public education (the FACT is that you BECOME smarter when you are taught abstract concepts, particularly at a younger age), the speed at which new knowledge can be transmitted to the rest of civilization (and YES actual KNOWLEDGE has a reinforcing affect on INTELLIGENCE level. Learning math requires intelligence, but learning it makes you SMARTER because not only do you learn how to think more efficiently, you also connect neurons in your brain that otherwise would never have been connected = SMARTER) but this was not my point.

Now, I HAVE answered your question, so please point me to the scripture in the Bible in which the nature of space-time is not only discussed, but that the answer is one that describes a 4-D metric in which time is represented as an imaginary value.

(oh, btw, with your answer here you have shown me that DBA was right- you ARE trolling. But feeding the trolls is almost as fun as trolling to me, so...)

Yes I did.
    No you didn't! the question you failed to answer was on post #35! here.. let me be so kind as to ask you a 2nd time... How man pages is your bible?

No you didn't! the question you failed to answer was on post #35! here.. let me be so kind as to ask you a 2nd time... How man pages is your bible?
    lol you fucking troll.

Genesis starts on pg. 2, and the last page is the last page of Revelations, which ends on pg. 471.

The contents page and introduction combine to form 4 pages.

So, with the Old testament title page (front and back = two pages), the 4 intro and table of contents pages, and the (471 - 2) pages that contain Genesis through Revelations, and there are 5 blank pages (front and back) after Revelations, so my Bible (the hard KJV I use when I'm not using the internet) has 469 + 4 + 2 + 5 = 480 pages.

If you add the Front cover (front and back) and Back cover (front and back) that totals to 482 pages.

Now, direct me to the scripture that discusses the nature of space-time and describes it as a 4-D metric in which time is an imaginary parameter, and the coordinate transformation is governed by those of the Lorentz group.

Eco... show us YOUR bible. Show us where any of this stuff is in YOUR bible.

Any day now Troll.

A dinosaur... no reason Contributor Stabby Joe's Avatar
    No I'm not. If I were to reply to stabbyjoe's post:
    "show us which parts of the Bible explain what was listed?"
    I would have to break the bible down to the point where it would take me atleast 1 year, to fulfill that stupid reply. btw what if I were to say the parts in the bible stabbyjoe is wanting is actually around 75% or more of the bible... its not just in Genesis it's everywhere in the bible!
    "Stupid reply"?

ONE example out of a book your imply to know so much about is uncalled for?

TRANSLATION = You don't want to because you can't.
    Science doesn't have all of the answers... otherwise it wouldn't be science.

Come and get me ####er 3rDShifT's Avatar
    9 Partridge RD Concord New Hampshire 03301
    Be patient DBA , Cart, and Stabby. A mountain of feces like ECO needs to form a mouth before it speaks.
    LIVE FREE OR DIE!!!

I'M READY TO GO!!!

Keep tappin into our webcams and mics, and our phones, keep watching, keep reading our E-mails, we're all terrorists, and we are all on drugs, don't trust us, we are only here to make you money money money.

This world isn't very brave if you ask me.

Smile???????

How do we look? Since the cameras are everywhere?

Thread Information