Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If there's a God...

Hybrid View

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member

If there's a God...

...why don't we get daily messages

Why would God want to be so ambiguous?

I'm not saying I believe or don't believe. But instead, just like other humans, I want to be able to know

Adventuring Infidel Cyranothe2nd's Avatar
    HR,
    Mainline xian theology is that if God proved himself in some way it would negate our free will and the importance of faith. Which is, to me, complete nonsense. *shrugs* I think a loving God would know exactly what evidence it would take for me to believe and, presuming that he wants me to believe in him, would provide it. Which leads me to conclude that either God doesn't care whether we believe, or he is not loving, or he doesn't exist.
    "We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men not from men who feared to write, to associate, to speak and to defend causes that were, for the moment, unpopular."

Edward R. Murrow

Please take this in the spirit it is meant. If there is a Human, why don't we get daily messages. Why would ... want to be so ambiguous? I'm not saying I believe or don't believe in humans. Like other gods, I want to know.

Truly, Mate; if God contacted you every day or even once, the minute after it happened, you would lose free will. Your life would not be the same good or bad.

What do you want God to come ... for? Just to say 'hi'? If you think there's a god, then he wrote you an entire book [ all religions have recorded messages from their version of God]. If you think there's not one ... what's the point of wondering?

You do think there's one or you wouldn't have writen the above question.

And how do you want this god to come? If this god is all-knowing, all-being, everything, everywhere ... should he come as a tree? Maybe as a dog. Perhaps he should bloop like a fish or churp like a bird and fly. Is he a man, is he a rock?

Maybe he did come, Mate. Maybe you just don't speak 'bloop' or maybe he came in a way you didn't expect or didn't think of. Who is this 'god' you speak of? What is this god. Are you SURE he didn't come? What were you looking for, Mate? ... because surely if he does exist ... he did come. And if he doesn't exist ... then there are always E.T.s or life sumwhere in this physical universe that makes Man look insignificant. Then you're back to the same question: WHY come?

Take a hint from Descartes, Mate. He once said: "Cogito, ergo sum" (Usually translated in English as: "I think, therefore I am")

God exists because you think he does. If you can't believe yourself, then how are you ever going to believe some guy who steps into your face and says he's a god? Is it easier to believe a stranger ... or yourself? You already know if he exists or not. You've always known.
    Last edited by HindSight; Jan 11th, 2010 at 8:50 PM.
    Stop saying: We are not alone. Start asking: WHY ARE THEY HERE? - HindSight

Cart-mod 2.0 Global Moderator Cartesiantheater's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    Those that have the gift of prophecy have no problem with this. They get an answer.

The only problem is that you have to actually have some form of relationship with God if you want to hear from him.

In your case it may be better to go join a monastery until you feel the need for repentance!
    In other words, in order to see the evidence that would convince you that God exists, you FIRST have to believe that God exists...

In light of that, I can see why some people are skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by HindSight View Post
    Please take this in the spirit it is meant. If there is a Human, why don't we get daily messages. Why would ... want to be so ambiguous? I'm not saying I believe or don't believe in humans. Like other gods, I want to know.

Truly, Mate; if God contacted you every day or even once, the minute after it happened, you would lose free will. Your life would not be the same good or bad.
    Exactly what would cause your free will to disappear just because God contacted you? This of course, is entirely incompatible with most religions, because it would then follow that the prophets lost their free will.

Truly, Mate, the argument that contact with God would cause you to lose your freewill is founded upon horrible logic.

What do you want God to come ... for? Just to say 'hi'? If you think there's a god, then he wrote you an entire book [ all religions have recorded messages from their version of God]. If you think there's not one ... what's the point of wondering?

You do think there's one or you wouldn't have writen the above question.
    Not so.

If I say, "if the ability to defy gravity truly exists, then why aren't you floating?," does it then follow that I think that the ability to defy gravity exists?

[...]

Maybe he did come, Mate. Maybe you just don't speak 'bloop' or maybe he came in a way you didn't expect or didn't think of. Who is this 'god' you speak of? What is this god. Are you SURE he didn't come? What were you looking for, Mate? ...
    The original question supposes a God that cares about human affairs.

because surely if he does exist ... he did come.
    Not so. It is entirely possible for God to exist and to never have contacted human beings in any way before.

And if he doesn't exist ... then there are always E.T.s or life sumwhere in this physical universe that makes Man look insignificant. Then you're back to the same question: WHY come?
    Except they are presumably not creatures who have an interest in human affairs.

The OP is referring to the type of God described by the Holy books of the major religions. That is, a God such that humanity plays a central and vital role in his creation.

Take a hint from Descartes, Mate. He once said: "Cogito, ergo sum" (Usually translated in English as: "I think, therefore I am")

God exists because you think he does.
    Cogito ergo sum indeed shows that YOU exist. It refers simply to the logic that if you are wondering about your existence, the very fact that you are wondering about it insures you that in some form or another you exist.

However, Descartes then goes on to make several unjustified conclusions based upon his initial (and brilliant) premise.

If you can't believe yourself, then how are you ever going to believe some guy who steps into your face and says he's a god? Is it easier to believe a stranger ... or yourself? You already know if he exists or not. You've always known.
    How is it that someone already knows if God exists or not? Are you assuming that there is a magic meter that human beings are born with that tells them this?

But if so, isn't that already assuming that God exists?

Of course, I really could care less, because an All Powerful Being with the characteristics most people attribute to God already defies logic, so why apply logic to it?
    "I was put on trial twice near Y2K for acting like Jesus and claiming to be the Messiah. Its not everyday that a man parks a Chariot of Fire in front of a tomb and stands against the US government with a bow and razor tipped arrows over his shoulder. I wore a suit of armor and was protected by an invisible bubble and my sharp tongue was more than the judicial system could handle."Jake
    "The toilet is more than a throne. It is a sacred chamber."-Anton LaVey, High Priest of Satanism

Those that have the gift of prophecy have no problem with this. They get an answer.

The only problem is that you have to actually have some form of relationship with God if you want to hear from him.

In your case it may be better to go join a monastery until you feel the need for repentance!
    Blessings in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ who came in the flesh and now sits at the right hand of our God on high.

A confession of faith that the modern Evangelical movement can no longer make!

There is a difference between ability and possibility. He is speaking of possibility. There is the ill logic that all things are possible until proven they are not possible, with the additional assuption that negatives can not be proven, therefore things must be possible.

But if so, isn't that already assuming that God exists?
    Which is exactly why I said the asumption must already be there.
    I do realize he is asking for physical proof. To my knowledge 'god' is spirit. One can poorly compare the 'existance of God' to proving the existance of a planet that can not be seen. Sometimes that which can not be seen must be worked out mathematically or logically to 'prove' or one must be willing to go with gut hunches or instinct. Even a 4-yr-old can say if he believes something or not irregardless of his ability to prove what he thinks. Until there is counter proof to his beliefs, he will continue to think what he thinks.

Are humans born with the ability to think or be logical or have instinct? Oye, Mate; what a question. I love it when you mess with me.
    Stop saying: We are not alone. Start asking: WHY ARE THEY HERE? - HindSight

FlatLiner Contributor DontBeAfraid's Avatar
    Which is exactly why I said the asumption must already be there.
    Asking a question can only lead you to assume that he is interested in the answer... not that he already believes on possible answer is correct.
    I aggressively attack stupidity... If you feel I am being aggressive, well....

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member Wayfarer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HorrorReporter View Post
    (If there's a God)......why don't we get daily messages..
    He said all he had to say through Jesus, or do you think he left anything out?

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayfarer View Post
    He said all he had to say through Jesus, or do you think he left anything out?
    Let me put it this way.. If Jesus said all that had to be said, would we know? With all the editing of the bible that was done over the past few generations, what was omitted....?

Let me put it this way.. If Jesus said all that had to be said, would we know? With all the editing of the bible that was done over the past few generations, what was omitted....?

Jesus said straight out there were things our human minds couldn't grasp-"You hardly believe me when I tell you earthly things,so how would you believe me if I told you heavenly things?" (John 3:12)

As for editing the Bible, tell us why anybody would want to do that?

Adventuring Infidel Cyranothe2nd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayfarer View Post
    As for editing the Bible, tell us why anybody would want to do that?

Power. Prestige. Money.
    "We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men not from men who feared to write, to associate, to speak and to defend causes that were, for the moment, unpopular."

Edward R. Murrow

Wayfarer quote-As for editing the Bible, tell us why anybody would want to do that?

Cyranothe quote- Power. Prestige. Money.
    -------------------------------------------------

You gotta be jivin us boy!
    This ain't been edited out-

POWER- Jesus said "The greatest among you will be your servant"-Matt 23:11

PRESTIGE-Jesus said "You scribes and Pharisees appear squeaky-clean on the outside, but are full of filth and corruption".Matt 23:27

MONEY- Paul said-"We don't sell the word for profit,unlike many"-2 Cor 2:17

The Teller Of Truths Assassin X's Avatar
    I think people are morons sometimes...true I question god myself but what would be the point of faith if he had to prove hes real? Sure, you might say he can't prove himself because he isn't real.

But what if having faith and "knowing" hes real is why you get to spend eternity in a better place? Would you rather chance demanding proof and go to hell or have faith and be rewarded for it?
    AO is about one thing. Going around in loops. No one cares to learn, they only care to live inside their boxes and ignore the truth!

i rule, u serve dinner tahn1000's Avatar
    that would sort of depend on if you believed in the existence of hell, wouldn't it? anyone who didn't believe in god, wouldn't believe in the rest of the fairy tale either.

Hello HorrorReporter and thank-you for such an excellent question,
    ...why don't we get daily messages
    It is my belief that we do all get daily messages, the challenge for each and everyone of us is that we are distracted by listening to the words and understandings of others and so we do not stop to listen and hear that voice that is speaking to us.

Why would God want to be so ambiguous?
    The cause of the problem is that we must choose which voice that we are going to listen to, that which guides us unto that which we know to be the Truth or that which others try to impose upon us as the Truth. The ambiguity is really the means for choice, without the varied opinions there is no method of choice and it is choice that God wants us to have, learning from our mistakes and then choosing to do that which is reasonable and logical.

I'm not saying I believe or don't believe. But instead, just like other humans, I want to be able to know
    You have the ability to know and to weigh the evidence for that which is reasonable and that which is outright laughable this in it self is one of the many pieces of evidence for that which is the Greatest of Evidence. God is a God of Order and all things that He has created have order, thus all things of God are reasonable and can be proven based upon the proper presentation of the evidence, so when you find evidence that is not reasonable, either put it on the shelf or reject it and look for that which is reasonable.

When you reject that which is illogical and seek for that which is logical then you will find God and know for a certainty that it is God that you have found. Those that can not present evidence for the existence of God are like unto a lover that can not describe the face of their beloved, either they have no beloved or they are blind and can not see and if they are blind then it is time that their eyes were opened to the beauty of their beloved.
    His Faithful Servant

David.

...... after reading the word "reasonable", i couldn't get past "evidence".

Hello tahn1000 and thank-you for your thoughts,
    Quote Originally Posted by tahn1000 View Post
    ...... after reading the word "reasonable", i couldn't get past "evidence".
    I understand exactly what you are saying, for in the religious representation that exists today, that which is reasonable and any connection to evidence has been dismissed in favor of a belief in nothing. What I like to call the power of nothing and I am challenged myself to believe in nothing and so I take a very scientific approach to God for science is the examination of the world of existence and since God is the creator of all that exists then science and that which relates to God (religion) must go hand in hand.
    His Faithful Servant

David.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsgifttomankind View Post
    Hello tahn1000 and thank-you for your thoughts,

I understand exactly what you are saying, for in the religious representation that exists today, that which is reasonable and any connection to evidence has been dismissed in favor of a belief in nothing. What I like to call the power of nothing and I am challenged myself to believe in nothing and so I take a very scientific approach to God for science is the examination of the world of existence and since God is the creator of all that exists then science and that which relates to God (religion) must go hand in hand.
    sadly, you don't understand at all. like all god believers you have twisted science and reality itself to suit your preconceived notion that this "god" figure exists.

that is not reasonable. and is in effect fabricating evidence to suit your case. in a court of law, that's illegal, but in religion it is something expected.

Hello tahn1000 and thank-you for your surety of illegality,
    sadly, you don't understand at all. like all god believers you have twisted science and reality itself to suit your preconceived notion that this "god" figure exists.
    I quite understand that you would place me in the same perception as other believers that you have met and had discussions with and while I will say that I am quite another fish, I will also state that in order to understand just how different that I am requires that you examine who I am and the evidence that I am presenting to see that such is the case. I am in fact presenting the idea that your own preconceived ideas of who I am and what I believe and present is equivalent to the ideas presented by your average run of the mill religionist and I do believe that upon careful examination you will find that such is not the case.

that is not reasonable. and is in effect fabricating evidence to suit your case. in a court of law, that's illegal, but in religion it is something expected.
    Since you have brought the idea of a court of law into play here and since I am some what familiar with this system, let us look at all this in those terms and let us have a bit of a Kangaroo Court, were you can be the Prosecution, the Judge and the Jury and I will bring forth the case for the Defense.

In the court of law it is illegal to fabricate evidence but it is also the role of the Prosecution to prove that such evidence is fabricated and not just state that the evidence is such and that is the end of it, there is a process; which calls for the presenting of evidence on both sides so that it can be examined and a judgment determined, any judgment given prior to the full examination of the evidence is Prejudicial and would not stand up in the higher court and is grounds for appeal.

You have stated that I in fact am prejudiced and have not examined properly the evidence without even knowing my history, the first thing that you must know is that I was not born a believer but was born and trained in the field of scientific study, a firm believer in the theory of Evolution and I am still a proponent of the teachings of Darwin, my belief in God is based upon a careful examination of the physical sciences and the laws of the Universe and has nothing to do with a belief that was taught to me by my parents who were taught by their parents, my parents left the churches of their parents and rejected the religion of their parents, which left me open to examine that which is to find that which truly is and as such I do not embrace or accept the teachings held by the average believer but find that most are based upon nothing that holds any tangible value.

I believe that faith is in fact evidence based and when faith is based upon no evidence it is blind and is the equivalent of the empty hand of the magician and if you are willing I will present my evidence and you can judge based upon that evidence and when I am finished you will see for yourself if there is a God or if it is just smoke and screens.

You will be pleasantly surprised by the results!
    His Faithful Servant

David.

it is not up to the atheist to prove the non-existence of "god". it's up to the believer who lies and twists to "create" every "fact" to prove he exists. again this cradle of law - which is supposed to protect the accused from corruption in authority - that it is up to the prosecutor to prove the guilt of the criminal is frequently used as a crutch by god-believers to defend themselves from having to justify their faith or temper it with reason.

i say, that if their faith was strong enough, then they would not feel challenged or threatened by those not of their faith to the point were they feel they must convert or degrade those that believe differently.

Hello tahn1000 and thank-you for you candor,
    it is not up to the atheist to prove the non-existence of "god".
    This is entirely correct, it is the responsibility of the believer to prove that which he believes is credible and has merit, beyond a shadow of a doubt.

This is my intent given the opportunity to do so and given the ears that will listen and judge based upon the evidence presented.

it's up to the believer who lies and twists to "create" every "fact" to prove he exists.
    This is something that I see happening everyday and so I commend you on your desire to reject that which is clearly unreasonable and stand firm on that which is logical and clearly sustainable evidence.

I would like to ask you, not as an attempt to ridicule you but from a purely examinational stand point were did you learn to think and be able to know that which was reasonable from that which does not have any valuative merit? It is worth thinking about and evaluating the very essence of logic and it's origins.

again this cradle of law - which is supposed to protect the accused from corruption in authority -
    The greatest asset in the Justice system is the presumption of innocence, which allows even under the greatest evidence of guilt, the opportunity to defend oneself and present both one's intent and perception of the events.

that it is up to the prosecutor to prove the guilt of the criminal is frequently used as a crutch by god-believers to defend themselves from having to justify their faith or temper it with reason.
    The first point in the system is that the prosecutor must prove that they have a viable case based upon the laws and the actions of the individual, then it is up to the defense to prove their own lack of intent, justifiability or innocence or at least cast doubt upon the proceedings.

On the contrary as you have stated that their are a good number of believers that use the lack of reasoning as a defense and state that these are things that can not be understood by men because of their lack of faith.

i say, that if their faith was strong enough, then they would not feel challenged or threatened by those not of their faith to the point were they feel they must convert or degrade those that believe differently.
    You are entirely correct on this matter and because their faith is tempered upon that which is not logical, it becomes evident for all to see.

I look forward to hearing more of what you have to say
    His Faithful Servant

David.

Survivalist!
    it is not up to the atheist to prove the non-existence of "god". it's up to the believer who lies and twists to "create" every "fact" to prove he exists. again this cradle of law - which is supposed to protect the accused from corruption in authority - that it is up to the prosecutor to prove the guilt of the criminal is frequently used as a crutch by god-believers to defend themselves from having to justify their faith or temper it with reason.

I've been blocked to make any threads but here's some infractions I received over the past five days by the moderator who hates God. I'm out of here because ten people aren't enough to preach the gospel to. No one's listening to God anyway. Bye.

Nov 7th, 2010 You have received an infraction at Armageddon Online Forums
    5:07 AM Cartesiantheater
    Nov 6th, 2010 Re: You have received a warning at Armageddon Online Forums
    1:40 AM Cartesiantheater
    1:32 AM Cartesiantheater
    1:25 AM Cartesiantheater
    1:17 AM Cartesiantheater
    1:07 AM Cartesiantheater
    12:54 AM Cartesiantheater
    Nov 5th, 2010 You have received a warning at Armageddon Online Forums
    6:00 PM Cartesiantheater
    Nov 5th, 2010 Re: You have received an infraction at Armageddon Online Forums
    2:40 AM Cartesiantheater
    Nov 5th, 2010 You have received an infraction at Armageddon Online Forums
    2:35 AM Cartesiantheater
    Nov 2nd, 2010 Re: You have received a warning at Armageddon Online Forums
    12:51 AM Cartesiantheater
    12:32 AM Cartesiantheater
    Nov 2nd, 2010 You have received a warning at Armageddon Online Forums
    12:14 AM Cartesiantheater

Quote Originally Posted by The Word View Post
    I'm out of here
    promise promises
    Mr. T made his van go twice the speed of light because he wanted to prove that quantum physics was a bunch of jibba jabba.

Survivalist!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid1 View Post
    promise promises
    Who Killed the Saints Before Christianity was Started?

God decided who his saints were before he created them with the prophets and Jesus. These people who existed in the flesh were created as the Word with all the knowledge of God. God is nothing but thoughts and the Word is light energy that was used to create the rest of creation as thoughts. We remain as thoughts for eternity but we need physical bodies to experience our thoughts in God.

There were thousands of bodies called saints that the Word used to speak through but Jesus was the first sinless flesh to obtain the knowledge of God and speak for him. This knowledge is the mind of God and all us saints had his mind because we were made sinless, too.

God's only mission for us is to get us sinless so we can preach the gospel and find the rest of the chosen ones. We never practiced religion once we become sinless and received the knowledge of God. All we have time for is preaching the gospel, which is the voice of God and where his love and truth can be heard.

God provides us a living through miracles so we can quit our jobs and businesses. We never collect money such as tithes and offerings, otherwise, we'd have to be money managers. Since we act as individuals and on our own time, it is senseless to collect money.

We never built church buildings, altars, idols, pews, etc. like the pagan worshippers did. God's church is invisible and uses our flesh as his voice. This is all God needs to build his church of saints. However, this church would soon be stopped by a Roman law that made it illegal to preach the gospel. The penalty was death.

This killing of the saints can be read about in Acts when a Roman soldier named Saul and his men were hunting them down. Saint Stephen was recorded in Acts to have been stoned to death under Saul's judgment but God turned him into a sinless saint later on because he was evidently a chosen one. His name was changed to Paul for obvious reasons.

The writings by Paul in the new testament appear to be the end of the saints but 250 more years would pass by before the Romans killed the last of the saints in the early fourth century. Many saints escaped Jerusalem in the Roman invasion and destruction of it in 70 A.D., after Paul was killed by the Romans.

The knowledge that Jesus and us saints have is where we learn everything within God and his plans. This knowledge isn't stored in our human memory of the brain, it's retained in the Word we were created in. All the things Jesus spoke is retained in the Word for the next saints to use and whatever that saint spoke or wrote is retained for the next saint and so on.

This accumulated knowledge is the reason God needed this age so we have exerienced knowledge for our new bodies in paradise. We won't have any memory stored up in our brains so we need this knowledge to teach us what to do when we first wake up. Adam didn't have memory when he woke up in a new body but it was only one of him for God to deal with. We'll wake up with hundreds of thousands of former saints, prophets and Jesus so it's critical that we share the same Word together.

With this knowledge in me, I know about the killers of the saints and what they did after they killed them by the early fourth century. There were many believers, or chosen ones, who were still sinners when the last of the saints were killed. The saints were used by the Word of God to give them commands to confess and repent of their sins. Then God could forgive them, which required changing their genetic traits to stop the power to deceive their thoughts.

Without a saint around, these believers were susceptible to lies by the Romans. The knowledge the saints had was the truth and without the truth in them, the believers couldn't tell the difference between a lie and the truth. It was easy for the Romans to deceive them

Constantine was a Roman leader they used for misleading the believers into a new way of thinking. One of the first things he did was to get them into their pagan churches and make them Christ-like with idols, creeds, rules, etc. Once they got them comfortable in their new Roman catholic churches, they introduced the new testament writings that they stole from the saints they killed.

They had to get rid of any evidence of the true gospel so they deleted any teachings about that. Then they added pagan beliefs to make sure these believers could never figure out what their saints were talking about when they were following them. Constantine gave them the name of Christians to show them they were Christ-like and this was the beginning of the false religion of Christianity.

Every single Christian whoever lived has been deceived by this false religion and Bible. Many of the initial teachings by the false prophets, the priests, have stuck in the minds of Christians and once they're believed by people, it's very difficult to change their thinking. It's especially difficult with over a billion Christians to support that belief.

We saints know we're all alone against billions of sinners who don't know God and are pagan worshippers, instead. Pagan worshippers worship their own ideas about god or gods and that's why they end up using Bibles, creeds, chants, false prophets, church buildings, idols, altars, tithes and offerings, communion, virgin birth, triune gods, gifts of the spirit, speaking in tongues, missionary work, choirs, orchestras, angels and even schools with sports teams.

Saints don't use any of these things because all we do is speak for God. We could sit in bars all day long and do God's work. We can go sit with the homeless under a bridge and preach all day. I preach the gospel online 12 hours a day and reach many people during the week. We're only looking for the chosen ones but everyone we preach to could be a chosen one so we can't possibly have selfish love. The gospel is where you can hear the love of God, which is the knowledge and truth.

If you're a Christian and can hear the truth in this writing, then keep listening to see if you're one of God's chosen few. It's hard to deal with all the deception in this world where people are continually showing you the way to the truth. This is why only the chosen ones will hear the voice of God and respond to him. If you respond, then it's possible you're one of us.

Cart-mod 2.0 Global Moderator Cartesiantheater's Avatar
    I've been blocked to make any threads but here's some infractions I received over the past five days by the moderator who hates God. I'm out of here because ten people aren't enough to preach the gospel to. No one's listening to God anyway. Bye.

Nov 7th, 2010 You have received an infraction at Armageddon Online Forums
    5:07 AM Cartesiantheater
    1:40 AM Cartesiantheater
    1:32 AM Cartesiantheater
    1:25 AM Cartesiantheater
    1:17 AM Cartesiantheater
    1:07 AM Cartesiantheater
    12:54 AM Cartesiantheater
    Nov 5th, 2010 You have received a warning at Armageddon Online Forums
    6:00 PM Cartesiantheater
    Nov 5th, 2010 Re: You have received an infraction at Armageddon Online Forums
    2:40 AM Cartesiantheater
    Nov 5th, 2010 You have received an infraction at Armageddon Online Forums
    2:35 AM Cartesiantheater
    12:51 AM Cartesiantheater
    12:32 AM Cartesiantheater
    Nov 2nd, 2010 You have received a warning at Armageddon Online Forums
    12:14 AM Cartesiantheater .
    Lol. He's received two infractions and two warnings. Look at this liar!

Here is a screen cap of the mod section. You can see the last infraction I gave out prior to his first warning was in August.

This guy calls everyone and their mom a liar! BUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless he's failing to understand that a PM in regards to an infraction or warning is not the same thing as an infraction or warning.

I'm out of here
    Is it over?

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid1 View Post
    promise promises
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    "I was put on trial twice near Y2K for acting like Jesus and claiming to be the Messiah. Its not everyday that a man parks a Chariot of Fire in front of a tomb and stands against the US government with a bow and razor tipped arrows over his shoulder. I wore a suit of armor and was protected by an invisible bubble and my sharp tongue was more than the judicial system could handle."Jake
    "The toilet is more than a throne. It is a sacred chamber."-Anton LaVey, High Priest of Satanism

Thread Information