Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Post Your Dreams Here" Thread

Come and get me ####er 3rDShifT's Avatar
    9 Partridge RD Concord New Hampshire 03301
    Disable These Ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartesiantheater View Post
    My dreams?

http://movies.popcrunch.com/wp-conte...-alba-nude.jpg

Oh, that's not what this thread is about?
    Here's one for DREAMING!
    Thanks Cart! I just drank a bottle of NyQuil!!!!!
    Nighty NIGHT!!!
    LIVE FREE OR DIE!!!

I'M READY TO GO!!!

Keep tappin into our webcams and mics, and our phones, keep watching, keep reading our E-mails, we're all terrorists, and we are all on drugs, don't trust us, we are only here to make you money money money.

This world isn't very brave if you ask me.

Smile???????

How do we look? Since the cameras are everywhere?

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member perfectly_flawed's Avatar
    Ok i need someone very good at picking apart dreams... i keep having this really long one and i don't wanna blast it all over a board just yet cause its uber creepy to me so if someone wants to take a whack at it message me.... it deals with death and demons ill give you that much.... and weird thugs wanting to steal a 4-wheeler with spinners on it..... yeah i know.... im weird

Quote Originally Posted by The survivor View Post
    I make my self not have dreams... do not want them... to many things from tours in combat zones... so i have learned to turn it off pretty much...
    interesting...I may not look fondly back on some of the actions I have taken part in BUT I did them for a very important reason. For that fact alone I choose not to turn it off. It is part of who I am, it is what has shaped me and formed me. I did these things and if they come back to me in dreams it is for a reason, and I'm not about it to ignore that.

amazing what a native american shaman can teach you if you allow them to...
    funny, I was born on my rez and spent most of my life immersed in the community at large. And I have NEVER EVER met a native american shaman. I suggest you go here - http://www.newagefraud.org/

To quote my friend Dr Al Carrol from the front page of the site -

Do you think you are "Indian at heart" or were an Indian in a past life? Do you admire native ways and want to incorporate them into your life and do your own version of a sweat lodge or a vision quest? Have you seen ads, books, and websites that offer to train you to be come a shaman in an easy number of steps, a few days on the weekend, or for a fee?

Have you really thought this all the way through? Have you thought about how native people feel about what you might want to do?

Please think about these important points before you take that fateful step and expend time, money, and emotional investment:

Native people DO NOT believe it is ethical to charge money for any ceremony or teaching. Any who charge you even a penny are NOT authentic.

Native traditionalists believe the ONLY acceptable way to transmit traditional teachings is orally and face-to-face. Any allegedly traditional teachings in books or on websites are NOT authentic.

Learning medicine ways takes decades and must be done with great caution and patience out of respect for the sacred. Any offer to teach you all you need to know in a weekend seminar or two is wishful thinking at best, fraud at worst.

Most of these FRAUDULENT operators are not the slightest bit reputable. Some, such as Robert "Ghostwolf" AKA Robert Franzone and Forrest Carter, have actually been convicted of fraud. Some are sexual predators who prey upon their followers. "Sun Bear" AKA Vincent La Duke was a serial rapist who was facing numerous charges when he died, including the rape of girls as young as fourteen.

Women should be extremely wary of any " teacher" who claims sex is part of an alleged "ceremony." Most of these FRAUDULENT operators have been caught making complete fantasies of what many whites WISH natives were like. Another way to say it is that they are outright liars and hoaxers. Some, like Carlos Castaneda, were exposed as long as three decades ago.

You probably are asking yourself, "Aren't any of these people for real and a good way for me to learn?"

We (native people and our supporters) realize that most of you do not know any better, at least not yet, but we hope you learn about these matters from more reputable sources and in a more respectful manner.

If it says New Age or Shamanism on the cover, it's not a good source for learning about natives. Find out which authors can be trusted before you pay money to operators who harm us all.

Please understand the following points about native spiritual ways:

Native belief systems are COMMUNAL, not focused on the individual's faith like Christianity, and are TRIBE-SPECIFIC. There is NO "generic Indian" form of spirituality. There are as many differences from tribe to tribe as there are between Hinduism and the Church of England. No one would think of teaching those two as the same and calling them "Indo-European," yet many of these FRAUDULENT operators teach a thrown together mishmash of bits and pieces of different beliefs.

TRADITIONAL elders are very cautious about changing rituals and mixing different customs, it does happen, of course, but only after lengthy discussions that can take decades. FRAUDULENT operators are very casual and haphazard in what they do, in a manner that shows they have no understanding of or respect for the sacred.

TRADITIONAL elders DO NOT believe that any ceremony can be done by anyone who feels like it. It's that same caution and respect for the sacred. Yet these FRAUDULENT operators will let anyone do their inaccurate version of a ceremony if they have the money. Vision quests, for example, are intended for young boys age 12 to 14, but boys don't have much money, so these FRAUDULENT operators sell "quests" for hundreds or thousands to mostly middle-aged men and women.

There is also the matter of telling people they can be shamans and charging them for it. If you were interested in Judaism, would you pay money to someone who said he could make you a rabbi in just one weekend seminar? If someone did this and then claimed Jewish objections were foolish, we would recognize he was anti-Semitic. Think about the lack of respect these operators show to native people and beliefs, and to their own followers, by defrauding people.

Native people DO NOT use the label "Shaman."

Think also about how it makes it harder for natives and whites to get along when whites have been given an untrue picture of native cultures. We have to learn to get along and we can't do that as long as whites give support to operators who push a fraudulent version of what we are like.
    We have elders and Elders. We have medicine people. We have terms for these things in our own language, which is the most respectful way to speak of these individuals. The most disrespectful and offensive term, to any TRADITIONAL indians in these positions, is shaman.

I thought about writing some of what went on over the years in the forum for creative writing but I am not some writer... I can try and perhaps it might help some of the youngsters understand what it is all about and what the military means to some of us... just depends upon a few things...
    I think that maybe writing your 'stories' down may be more beneficial to you that to others. If you feel the need to suppress your experiences writing may help.

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Leader of the bomb shelter Seasoned Member The Silence's Avatar
    Though I've watched & read from this thread on more than 1 occasion, I'm still not entirely sure what exactly is meant to be posted other than one's dreams I presume...oh well, here's 1 that's been bothering me for quite awhile.

The dream often starts with myself awaking in the very same bed & room I had in reality fell asleep in to begin with...I carry on my life as I usually do, but everything changes just as soon as my dream-self opens the door of my bedroom & walks out. From there it's just a long hallway of framed paintings that at first do have portraits of art painted on them, but whenever I've looked at them it just becomes blank...why I do not know. Then for whatever reason, after looking at about the 3rd or 4th painting or so, I'm somewhere else entirely...usually it's something like sitting in a chair reading an odd magazine - ironically what's in these magazines are things I've or someone else has done, seen, or read before I've slept. Then it's just me living life as I usually do everyday...it almost becomes so real from then on that I'd almost forgotten that it even was a dream even after I'd woke up from it.

It's odd...but this same dream has remained relatively the same for about a week - though the dream itself I know hasn't been dreamt consecutively during this week. The most recent was this past Monday & the Sunday before it...

I suppose that's all I've to say of it...
    "If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's a slow death..."

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member midnight21's Avatar

I'm back!

I'm sorry for the long period of absence everyone but I've been sucked into the college life, preparing for my majors in either psychology or english. I haven't decided yet, but I have two years to think about it after the 2 year transfer program to a university. Aside from that, I've been getting the strangest dreams lately for the past several weeks. This could get rather long but feel free to analyze them.

Dream 1
    I dreamt that I was in Washington DC listening to Obama giving a speech on health care and the job situation. People were getting distressed and angry over the whole situation and suddenly I heard a loud gunshot coming from nowhere. the next thing I knew, I saw Obama's body hit the floor and his eyes stared blankly at me. A pool of blood formed on the floor beside his face. A man next to me asked what happened. I told him that Obama was assassinated... and a big war is coming. Both the man and myself froze in terror as we saw flames in the distance along with a foggy army carrying spears and weapons. Then the dream ended.

Dream 2
    I dreamt that I was already dead, already an angel without wings. God had sent me to earth to help someone I love. If I am successful then I'll get a pair of pink wings. I was riding on a white horse galloping at a very fast speed to sounds of war. It was a horrible sight and there was fire and dead bodies everywhere. Right below me laid the body of my dying cousin Angela, who happens to be in the army in real life. I hopped down from the horse and knelt at her side, picking her body up in my arms.

"Angela..." i said.

"Lisa, I am so sorry that I didn't listen to you. I shouldn't have joined the army...now it's too late. Do you forgive me?"

"Angela, don't apologize to me. Apologize to God."

She looked up at me about to say something but then her eyes rolled back and she died. The world was swallowed up in darkness moments before I woke up in a cold sweat.

Dream 3
    I dreamt that I was going to Florida with my family and I was at a music shop. Suddenly the clear sunny skies went black and heavy rainfall began to pound the earth. The winds picked up and lightening shot across the sky. Suddenly, a wave grabbed me and felt my body slam against a metal fence. Picking myself off the ground choking, I saw a marylin manson CD- antichrist super star for only $6.66. It wasn't mine but someone else's. Next to it there were papers scattered about with headlines talking about the assassination of Obama and a one world government. There were also rumors of wars going on. When my dad asked to see if I was okay, I told him that I wasn't. Then I woke up.

Dream 4

I dreamt that it was Easter and I was going to church with my dad's ex Girlfriend Lynda, and her two kids. Her son had feelings for me and we were holding hands as we were approaching the building.

"Ahhh I love this church. It sure brings back memories doesn't it?"

The boy smiled and nodded. "Lisa, listen... there's something I really need to tell you..." his face and eyes turned serious as if something had been on his mind for years.

Before he could say anything the church went up in flames! we were both shocked and scared, worried about the people inside it. About a minute later, the rest of the churches in the city of Oshkosh and around the world started going up in flames. Then I heard this menacing voice saying: Your god can't be with you anymore- he failed you. I am your god now! Worship me or you will be no more! I screamed. This nightmare just couldn't be real! Then I woke up.

Dream 5

I dreamt that I was an angel with pink wings, running down a spiral tunnel lined with melting clocks nearing the stroke of 12. I kept running faster and faster, until I saw a fiery exit. Just when I was about to go through it, something stopped me with an invisible force. Since I couldn't go through the portal, I could only watch the things that were happening from the distance. Once my eyes came to focus, I saw the devil himself and his fallen angels surrounding a stone table. On the surface there were scattered maps. Two of them had red dragons on the top left corner. One dragon was China and the other one was Wales.

"Every person on earth has now heard of the word of God and the prophecy is fulfilled. Our time has come to rule the world! I command you to gather the two dragons and bring them to Jezreel valley. The other countries will follow suit like sheep. Once they're all together, attack them. Their damned souls will be ours," the devil said. The angels laughed then started chanting something in a language I couldn't understand.

I gasped then turned around running back to the beginning of the tunnel again. I had to tell someone quick and I was afraid for the future of this world. That was the last dream related to the end of the world that I had up to date... If there's anymore I'll let you know.

Actually those ones sound about right.

http://forums.armageddononline.org/f...es-t23908.html
    Blessings in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ who came in the flesh and now sits at the right hand of our God on high.

A confession of faith that the modern Evangelical movement can no longer make!

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member midnight21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
    Actually those ones sound about right.

http://forums.armageddononline.org/f...es-t23908.html
    These dreams are scaring me.... they're the only dreams I have been getting. Then I told a pastor about it on easter and he said that I have divine gifts from God to be able to see his warnings when Christ will return. He also told me that I should use this gift to preach to as many people as I can... I don't know. I never was the type to shove religion down people's throats. People have free will and I would like to keep it that way.

Whatever happened to AnneOminous 666?

So here's my latest excursion into the astral bizarre, and of course AO is in my dreams (I just don't post all of them. )

Early this morning, just before waking, I was in a scenario that was very clear at the time, almost lucid, but since awaking it has become rather vague. I do recall Blu-ray in my dream discussing something important...something that I should have with me if I were to be flying in an airplane. What it was is unclear. I want to say it was rose essential oil, as I utilize that quite often for spiritual purposes, but it could've been something more mundane.

So then next, I find that I am flying on an airplane and this part was very clear, I still feel the visceral sensation that was very tangible in the dream. We were at a very high altitude and I became aware that we were not flying with the item that Blu-ray had expressed as so important. I found that I had a note in my lap saying that it was a problem that we were flying without this item, and that our landing would not go well.

I felt quite alarmed about this and the clouds surrounding the plane are still so vivid to me, as I sat in the passenger section of the plane almost hyper-ventilating at this dire warning. Then the plane began to descend and I was super worried that our landing would not go well. The feeling of descending was very real, I can still feel it, it was almost as if we were going straight down, at an amazingly high speed, and I was somewhat panicky.

I just kept praying that the pilot would be able to land us safely. So we descended at this rapid speed, and I recall with more vivd intensity the reality of the plane landing....it was feather soft -- I didn't feel the plane touch the ground at all....and in a moment we were gliding to an incredibly smooth stop. We immediately exited the plane; I was one of the first people to quicky be off the plane and walking on the runway to the airport. I was following close behind the pilot, who was unfamiliar to me, but I ran up to him and shook his hand and thanked him for such a smooth landing. It was nighttime, and the tarmac was wet and shiny from rain.

Then we entered the airport, and I did so with a profound sense of relief, well-being and gratitude. I felt really good. I walked through our gate, thinking that I should go to the baggage claim to retrieve my luggage. But then I was feeling great, so decided to leave the terminal for a few moments to find something to eat, and then return for my luggage. I passed through a door, and turned to look at the number above the door in order to remember where to return. I did this very consciously and lucidly, within the dream. It was door #8.

I then walked into a larger area, like the main part of an airport, with waiting areas, bathrooms, etc. There was a very cute guy lounging about, and he followed me to an ice cream stand, where another very cute guy was working. The first cute guy earnestly asked my opinion about what ice cream bar would be the best. With great enthusiasm I pointed to the ones I thought were the best, and he was very nice and polite, and said he would take that one. During this entire exchange, cute ice cream guy was just kind of rolling his eyes. He handed cute guy #1 his ice cream who then walked off. Then he turned his rather sarcastic attention to me, and I told him which ice cream bar I would like. He handed me the ice cream with a wan expression, and then told me it would cost $10. I was like why so much....as I really had very little money. He said I was paying for cute guy #1 who walked off without paying, saying he was with you, wasn't he? But cute ice cream guy knew he wasn't with me, so when I looked suprised, he just rolled his eyes again. He seemed to feel bad about it, and then didn't ask me to pay for any of it.

So I walked away, to take a look around the rest of the airport. Walking amongst waiting areas, that then turned into the waiting areas of a hospital. I passed a maternity ward and neonatal unit, and that felt happy...

And then began to turn around and around, wondering how to get back to my gate, so I kept walking. And walked to the next hospital unit which was like a geriatric unit for extremely old people. And there were a few very very old people standing around, with very very serious expressions, who looked at me in a most alarming fashion, as if to suggest that I was in a very wrong place, and why in the world was I there. Esp this one man with super white hair who had the most intense and penetrating light blue eyes that were just almost glaring at me. Standing behind him was Nu Kua.

Then the dream was over and I was awake. What sort of intense, mystical, esoteric message is my dream trying to convey to my waking consciousness?
    Last edited by calliope; Apr 27th, 2010 at 5:28 PM.

For Nu Kua

My thoughts on your dreams

These are amazing dreams. It seems you have found the door to your inner self and your higher self is inviting you in to explore unknown avenues related to your past and present. I would say you have more to offer then you are willing to release in this world. Your subconscious lets you through doors and tunnels exposing unknown strengths, wisdom and abilities. Each new discovery (As in finding cabinets never before seen) opens your eyes to knowledge and truth bringing you a closer understanding of your current situation. With this knowledge you are being guided safely with a reason and a purpose to your next destination. Reading books or not being able to decipher them could indicate a struggle you have in the present to any current problems or situations you are dealing with. Your ability to observe and smell indicate how close you are to solving and unlocking the mysteries you been dealing with. It seems (viewing the tarot cards) you also are able to see a foreshadowing of what is to come. Once you bring change you open the doors for others to step through, you then can continue on your journey with a distinct understanding of who you are and where you are going.
    Last edited by ShadowWalker5; Apr 27th, 2010 at 1:55 PM. Reason: Had to say who it was for

Quote Originally Posted by Nu Kua View Post
    I frequently dream of discovering secret rooms in a house, or sometimes even my own. Just the other night I dreamed I found a whole set of cabinets I never knew I had, and I turned to my partner and said "Why aren't we using these?" I awoke still partially asleep and came into the kitchen, looking for those cabinets, it seemed so real!

But the secret room are the best. Usually I'm already in an upstairs room, and the decor is like early American-Victorian, as in old west a little. I frequently smell roses and sometimes smell/hear/sense a river close-by. Then, usually a person asks if I want to see more and a door will appear, or the person will move a curtain back, and the door is always small and short. Always, I have to scrunch down to get through it, frequently having to maneuver or crawl down a narrow hallway, and then VOILA! it opens up to a beautiful hidden room, full of little treasures displayed and very old books. I often pick up a book and leaf through it, usually trying to decipher a word because it's in another language. but you know it's hard to actually read words you see in dreamland because that area of our brain is asleep when the dream brain is awakened.
    Sometimes I open drawers and find tarot cards, small vials of the sweetest perfumes, old coins, ect. There is nearly always sunlight streaming in from a window somewhere, and the room while beautiful usually needs to be dusted because it's been closed up and not used for so long.

A couple of weeks ago I dreamed of a series of numbers that I wrote them on my hand as soon as I awoke and then googled. I awoke telling myself "You have to remember these numbers!" Come to find out, it was a tactical flashlight-scope thing you put on top of a gun. Dragon told me it was an older model but you can still get them. I do not know why I dreamed of that because I know less about guns than I do physics. the numbers/letters were M6 TX75. TX75 is the scope thing, I do not know what the M6 is, if anything at all, because really it was just a random series of numbers and TX75, is also a home theater system and I think a private airplane runway in Texas as well.
    For Nu Kua

My thoughts on your dreams

These are amazing dreams. It seems you have found the door to your inner self and your higher self is inviting you in to explore unknown avenues related to your past and present. I would say you have more to offer then you are willing to release in this world. Your subconscious lets you through doors and tunnels exposing unknown strengths, wisdom and abilities. Each new discovery (As in finding cabinets never before seen) opens your eyes to knowledge and truth bringing you a closer understanding of your current situation. With this knowledge you are being guided safely with a reason and a purpose to your next destination. Reading books or not being able to decipher them could indicate a struggle you have in the present to any current problems or situations you are dealing with. Your ability to observe and smell indicate how close you are to solving and unlocking the mysteries you been dealing with. It seems (viewing the tarot cards) you also are able to see a foreshadowing of what is to come. Once you bring change you open the doors for others to step through, you then can continue on your journey with a distinct understanding of who you are and where you are going.

And where did Nu Kua go?? She left at about the same time as AnneO it seems.

I think she was trying to tell me something in my dream.

'Nother dream with an AO cast.

I dreamt that there was a group of AO peeps on a bus with me; we were traveling to a cruise ship. The peeps were Traveler, New Wine, Goldmoon and Cartesiantheater. I was sitting in the back of the bus next to Traveler; New Wine and CT were in the front, and Goldmoon was sitting behind them. For some reason, on the way to the cruise ship, New Wine, Traveler and Goldmoon each purchased something for me for the cruise. What the items were is hazy now, but they were akin to paying for items and/or activities related to the cruise, such as clothing/swimwear, water sports/activities, entertainment, etc.

They made these purchases with the understanding that I would return the amount they had paid. Everyone was in good, high spirits, except CT. He was rather cynical, with a sense of ennui about him.

Traveler was especially exuberant, and even now, I can feel the positive and excited energy that was present in the dream. We arrived at the cruise ship, and had a very large room awaiting us, that we all shared. Weird I know, sorry! But this was the dream and there was nothing untoward about it. The room was spacious with individual beds for each person, with a large mirror over a dresser and lighted sink area.

Traveler seemed to be close in the dream, with the others usually at a bit of a distance. At one point, I discovered a somewhat hidden door in the room, that was open just a little, leading to an outside garden. The were several locks on the door that were undone, and it was disturbing to find an open, rather hidden, door to our room that was supposed to be private and secure. I pointed this out to Traveler, and he seemed to be concerned as well.

After our arrival we were all getting prepared to go to a dinner together on the cruise ship. Traveler was wearing a very nice dark blue blazer, and was again, in very happy spirits. We left the room together as a group and were walking with a guide in a corridor to the dining room. Some sort of exchange occurred but now it's kinda faded away.

The next part I remember is being back in our room, and preparing for some kind of water excursion. This part of the dream fades out at this point as well.

Next part that is clear is all of us going back on the bus together at the end of the cruise. The bus is enormous and I remember thinking, why do we need such a large bus for our small group, and the answer that occurred was that it was for safety purposes. We were all sitting in the front rows of the bus this time. CT and New Wine were in the front seats, Goldmoon behind CT, Traveler behind New Wine and I was in the seat directly behind Goldmoon, who was very focused on his MP3 player.

At this point, everyone seemed to be somewhat agitated and displeased, for some vague reason. Everyone except Traveler and me. Then, not long after boarding the bus, I left the bus to attend to an activity, with some other peeps. These were not AO peeps, but people related to my family whom I haven't seen in forever. It was supposed to be a fun activity, but everyone was quite hostile. We must have done some outdoor/water activity, because I returned to the bus with a very intense sunburn. I was surprised that I had got so sunburned in such a short time, and expressed my surprise to everyone on the bus. No one really believed me, and this moment is very clear, as though it really happened -- but I then showed my sunburned stomach to everyone. Traveler was surprised that I had such a deep sunburn. And, what seemed very prominent in the dream, was that my stomach was very flat and hard. Before being pregnant, I actually did have a very flat tummy, but these days it's much more curvy, soft and round, lol.

Upon showing my tan/sunburn lines, Cartesiantheater stood up, from the front of the bus, and had a slight bit more anger about him, than his generally prevalent ennui and cynicism. He turned around and looked at me, with glasses on (don't know if wears glasses irl), and said, "You're just mad that I'm not your stalker." Haha, wut??? I was very perplexed at this moment, and was trying to express that I had never thought of CT as a stalker, when New Wine sat up and expressed her displeasure with something about our cruise. Simultaneously, Goldmoon was telling me that there was no way that he was going to let me borrow his MP3 player!

Only Traveler (and I) seemed unaffected with any agitated feelings or sentiments. At this moment there appeared an older woman associated with the cruise line, who appeared to tell us that we still owed them some $$. She spoke specifically to New Wine, who, during the entire cruise was dressed very formally, in what seemed like elegant, long, creamy, beaded dresses. The cruise-lady said that she had a new group scheduled for the dining room that evening, and that she would be calling New Wine and billing us for a root beer, for herself, as well as 9 other rootbeers for her dinner group that night.

New Wine stood up to respond that we didn't owe anything, that she was unhappy with the outcome of the cruise, and that she hadn't found what she was seeking. She had a flower in her hair, that was done up in waves and curls.

And CT was still saying that he was not my stalker.

And that's the extent of the dream that I recall, though, there was actually much more going on, more interaction and activity, though most of that has faded into the misty dreamscape now.

Anyway, thought it was very intriguing, and I'm now trying to find some dream interpretations to help explain. As this dream stands out among others, as maybe relevant, for some strange reason.

A few nights ago I had a disturbing dream that was set in Greece. It's very unusual for me to dream of traveling this way.
    "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

Don't get comfortable. Contributor Goldmoon's Avatar
    Interesting dream, Calliope! :) Very cool! When I'm on long trips, I usually sit there and focus on my iphone, looking at disaster apps, checking the Solar Monitor, Earthquake Monitor, World News, Space Weather, etc... So thats quite accurate lol

Last night (Black Undead Horses) Prophetic?:

I was in a field, a bunch of guys came running up to us, saying something that I can't remember right to my face. Then time passed. A bunch of people and I were in cages in the field, almost like the baseball diamond cages, there were these massive black horses standing around us with riders upon them which I couldn't see.

I was looking at one of the horse's back, and its skin was ripped and rotten, and the meat beneath was pure dark black. I noticed that all of the people in these cages were going along with everything, and seemed to be unbothered that they were being held slave by these undead horsemen.

I basically realized what was going on, and took a hunk of this pure black meat that they were feeding us, and had to just go show it to this young man who was around 16 years old. He had been eating it for weeks, along with all the others. So I began running to his cage. The horsemen didn't seem to mind or notice me, and I was careful walking behind the horses in case they would kick me.

I got to the cage with the huge hunk of pure black meat, it looked disgusting, and was the size of a basketball. I came to the boy and tore off a chunk with my teeth, and ate it. It had no flavour, no saltiness, very bland. Not rotten, but pure black. I said to the boy: "Look!" "Look what they're feeding you! This has no nourishment! Its "DEAD" meat.

Then we decided to make our escape...

"He who calls on the name of the Lord, shall be saved."

I had a dream recently, which describes an event horizon. In the dream, I saw clearly that very soon it be .... every man for himself.

D. Angel .... make waves ....

"In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim 3

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member sweetvelocity's Avatar
    I had this strange dream last year where I woke up in the bright room with a some men. Yeah, that's never a good thing. These guys were all on average 7 ft tall maybe more, exceptionally fair skinned and they all had different shades of pale blue or purplish gray colored eyes and the nicest heads of platinum blond hair I have ever seen. They were kinda hot but had very little personality.

They kept asking me to identify animals. That is all I remember about that dream, but it was pretty strange.

I had another dream with these same looking people in it, but it was even more detailed and long. I felt like it took forever. They told me to explain my understanding of the human history. So I did the best I could, but did tell them they could have picked a better candidate as I slept through most of my history classes. I actually remember me saying to myself in my dream "Remember every detail of this". So I did. I typed it up and it's quite a few pages long. I will spare you guys:)

A few things I find strange:
    Why am I waking up in my dream? Never happens to me in other dreams.
    I see their faces. Usually I just see nothing, but still know who that person is in my dream.
    Time. I do not normally have any awareness of time in my dreams.
    I felt textures, temperatures, or at least I seemed to.
    " Flags are bits of colored cloth that governments use first to shrink-wrap people's brains and then as ceremonial shrouds to bury the dead." Arundhati Roy

Cart-mod 2.0 Global Moderator Cartesiantheater's Avatar
    Seems like you are being abducted by aliens. They aren't doing any, you know, sexual things to you, are they? (isn't one of the popular types allegedly having issues reproducing?)

Anyway, here's a weird one:

I dreamed that me and some acquantainces launched a terrorist attack.

We blew up a huge Wal Mart, and the Statue of Liberty, which for some reason was right next to it.

I did not feel good about it. Managed to hide in a trailer park, then went "home" to what was a well to do foster home, in which a foster brother, Miguel, regularly had threesomes with the same two girls, who might have also lived there.

Weird shit. Why would I want to blow up the Statue of Liberty? I find that act DISGUSTING. Destroying such a monument is evil, in my book, regardless of political issues.
    "I was put on trial twice near Y2K for acting like Jesus and claiming to be the Messiah. Its not everyday that a man parks a Chariot of Fire in front of a tomb and stands against the US government with a bow and razor tipped arrows over his shoulder. I wore a suit of armor and was protected by an invisible bubble and my sharp tongue was more than the judicial system could handle."Jake
    "The toilet is more than a throne. It is a sacred chamber."-Anton LaVey, High Priest of Satanism

I had a very interesting dream last night too. And it kind of goes along with velocity's post. Just a little bit.
    I dreamed I went to Louisiana, because I followed a wolf with golden fur there. There was an old wooden two-story house there, and its wood was gray from age and sun exposure. Inside the house there was a dead body under a mattress in the top floor, and the wolf indicated it was mine and I had to bring it back to life.

Now this was the more interesting part...
    I spoke in a language I only understand when I'm dreaming. When I'm in a dream-state I sometimes use this odd language that I've never heard before. When I wake up, I remember important phrases from the night before.
    One time I googled a phrase that I said in my dream, because it sounded like Russian, and I found out it was Russian.
    Now, I've never learned Russian, never taken Russian, never really hear Russian, nobody in my family speaks Russian...I am utterly unexposed to it, other than the fact that I have occasionally overheard russians speaking and not understood anything. But for some reason I know multiple languages when I'm asleep.

Anyway, last night, I raised the body from the dead by speaking a mixture of hebrew, arabic, and some slavic and baltic sea dialect.
    In this case I understood what I was saying on an emotional level, but not on a linguistic one (with the exception of the hebrew).

Among other things, I said "Ruach Nephesh." I should note that saying "Ruach Nephesh" seems to be a recurring theme. In fact, I have been saying "Ruach Nephesh" in dreams before I even knew what "Nephesh" was when I first heard myself say it, quite awhile ago. I periodically have to google words that I say in dreams, because I've never heard them before.

In the case of "Ruach Nephesh"--Ruach is the spirit when it is awake, and nephesh is the spirit when it enters the "dreamtime."
    Nephesh refers to the time when we go into a deep sleep and some souls leaves our bodies to commune with God. Our soul can't permanently leave our body though because it is attached by what is termed a "silver cord" or "magnetic tie."

I periodically only get my prayers for answers, answered in my sleep. If I pray to God, I've noticed this is how God sends me messages. I think he knows I will only pay attention to the answer if it is more cryptic, and a puzzle to be solved. If I heard it in plain English, it might not be as important for me. Also, I'm naturally cynical, and I've oscillated in belief before, which is why my higher self probably has me speak Russian or Chinese words (even though those languages are gibberish to me)--to convince me.

Anyway, that's my official dream post.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartesiantheater View Post
    Seems like you are being abducted by aliens.
    Nordic aliens.
    Vikings ride in saucers now.
    Poetry is superior to history -Aristotle
    True time is four dimensional -Heidegger
    All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players -Shakespeare

I dreampt Rob Thomas was massaging my feet and singing to me
    "DARK-SIDED! Tampering in dark-sided stuff.
    Gargolyes! psychics" Margaret
    Maybe you can do like the horses do and send this message to your Ex via telepathy. Fut004

I had a dream last night, which in my view represents the future of my country. How far into the future, I'm unsure, but the trouble will begin in the fall or early winter in terms of season. What happens is, the government as we know it today, vanishes as an institution, in terms of it's ability to take care of the people. This is something which "the people" talk about today, but hardly anyone believes. The United States will return to a state before the first World War. It will return to a time before there was welfare, or unemployment insurance, or food stamps, or Social Security, or Medicare, or any other form of assistance, save national defense. I saw no evidence of national defense either, but I assume it was there, because there was some order and no foreign nationals in charge.

There will be only two visible local institutions left. The Christian church and the criminals, but like the government it replaces, the church at this time is wasteful and corrupt, yet not to the point of disintegration. It will retain the ability to protect the people, in terms of basic care. However, there won't be many people left to take care of. The congregation is a but a shell of it's former self, for reasons unknown. The church buildings are intact, and a line is drawn between the church and the criminals, but the protection does not come from government as we know it, in terms of local authority. There is no visible local authority. The church has replaced it, in terms of local order and safety.

I saw a return to the way things used to be. When we didn't rely or depend upon the government for anything, save national defense, but which left U.S. vulnerable to natural disasters. Perhaps the most amazing thing about the dream are the numbers of empty, yet intact buildings. I saw the separation of wealth greatly magnified, seemingly due to the lack of people. There was still commerce, but again ... a lack of people obtaining that commerce.

The disintegration of local government and authority doesn't surprise me. Just ask anyone living in a poor neighborhood of Chicago, which begs the question .... why would we elect anyone to national office, from this place? What did surprise me, was the reduction in the number of citizens. The number of criminals seemed roughly equal to the number of church goers, but the streets were empty, the church was empty, and the stores were empty. Most of the people have simply disappeared.

Your vitals are not working

Dude! I had a dream last month that was so unnerving.

I was driving down the main drag in a small town in Texas. This town is real and I spent time there as a teenager. I am driving down the road and blasting mu music and having a good ole time. The a cop pulls up behind my car and pulls me over. I am confused since I was not doing anything wrong. I pull over and the officer comes up to my window and he looks frantic. Like he has been trying to find me. He says "MY NAME HERE, This is a warning"

He takes the ticket and sticks it to my windshield the ticket says....

"YOUR VITALS ARE NOT WORKING"

Then I woke up.

How fucked up is that?
    " Flags are bits of colored cloth that governments use first to shrink-wrap people's brains and then as ceremonial shrouds to bury the dead." Arundhati Roy

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member Wayfarer's Avatar
    An uncomfortable (but not disturbing) dream I sometimes have is that I'm in a bus station in an unknown town without knowing why I'm there, and not knowing which bus I need to get on, so I just wander aimlessly around the place for a while and the dream ends..

Last night I had a dream that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was assassinated. I seen him in his coffin and and asked what happened and someone told me he was murdered.

Then a person told me that the war was about to start and we had to leave. Like it was scheduled or something

Not sure why I would be dreaming about Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. He is not someone I put much thought into.

I had a dream this morning. In the dream I was helping someone unload a shipment of exotic animals from overseas, to be shipped somewhere else. Why, I have no idea, since I'm a conservationist, and would not engage in such activity. As I was unloading one bag, which contained a mix of various animals, a pit viper fell out of the bottom of a green canvas bag and bit me on the ankle. It was a bag of military color, but with no emblem or insignia. The pit viper was from a nation, which I shall not name, and had a red and white tag attached to it, which said .... "emergency .... and something else," which I don't recall.

Although poisonous, I was curiously unaffected, nor was there any pain, but the fang marks bled, so it was obvious I had been bitten.

This is the one of the greatest dreams that a prophet can have, because it signifies the same protection afforded to St. Paul on the island of Malta, and is a symbol of faith practiced today by some of my forefathers.

This is the second dream lately, that I've had about snakes. The first one came true, and in the most miraculous way, as good as any story in the Bible. In both cases, no harm came to those bitten in my presence. In one case, two poisonous snakes bit the person I was with, with no affect.
    Last edited by Raptor Witness; Oct 9th, 2010 at 1:12 AM.

Hello Raptor Witness and thank-you for sharing your dream,

Saul was a member of the synagogue of Satan, a part of the brood of vipers and symbolically he was bitten by that great snake but he did not die because he was healed by the Word of God.

There are a great many other biblical references in your dream and I would encourage you to take each symbol and reference it to the Bible to understand the very importance of this dream. It is Urgent that you act on this for there is something that you need to do and you must seek it out yourself and I can only help, I can not tell.
    His Faithful Servant

David.

Thread Information