Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red alert.....red alert.....red alert....

star gazer..... Contributor Protostar's Avatar

Red alert.....red alert.....red alert....

Disable These Ads!
    HEADS UP:

There is a particularly virulant FLU going around.
    A tamaflu resistant flu. I got it. I tell you I have never
    been so sick in my life.
    The elderly WILL DIE from this flu. Their weakened
    bodies cannot handle what this flu does.
    It's like EBOLA. Suddenly, you have nausea.
    Then you get the runs...then all hell breaks loose.
    Every orifice EJECTS it's liquids. I"m not kidding...
    it EJECTS IT.
    Pain? oh. if you werent freezing so bad, you'd scream out it pain!
    Nothing works. NOTHING.
    A sip of water, just a sip, cleans out your colon. let me tell you.
    your ears drain, your teeth hurt, your freezing
    you puke and shit at the same time with a force you never knew
    that you had...
    and your guts hurt. really bad.
    after 24 hrs of sheer hell. HELL
    you can sip ginger ale and keep it down.

this reminds me of N16.
    not the bird flu but a "dirivitive" of it.
    it KILLS STRONG HEALTHY MEN.

I'm healthy and a fighter, onrey etc.... this turned me into an INFANT.[/FONT]
    when I cried, no tears came out. ALL MY LIQUID was GONE!

Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life.

Max Headroom Contributor UVsaturated's Avatar
    When one gets a virus, it is only a matter of time that one must purge the body to rid itself of it.

So too when one gets infected with God's virus the body too will purge itself of what is on the inside - and rather quickly.

Uncle Sam is a two bit coward - always taking money from his brother's kids and telling them he wants them to join his Army.

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member Fantomex's Avatar
    Ouch. Sorry to hear it.

Radioactive Serious Member BotchedToad's Avatar
    Good to have you back proto. Heard there was a nasty strain of flu on it's way during the next few weeks. ugh.... I'll gladly pass on it if I'm so lucky. Reminds me of the episode of Southpark when Kenny finds out he might get a little brother.

Proto-

My whole family was stricken with it. It hit my husband and my daughter the worst. My son and I were only down and out for 12-24 hours. Still, it was about 3-5 days before we felt completely well. Honestly, we still aren't eating normal though.

My recommendation is to stay as hydrated as possible while the body fights the virus.

This is the second time this winter we have been sick. My family rarely gets more than a sniffle here and there and that's only around significant weather changes or seasonal transitions.

I have a very strong feeling that next year will be worse and 2010 will be even worse than that. It's really just how it happens. And as the economy breaks down and more people ingest foods that are less than nutritious because of financial issues or because food becomes scarce due to bad growing seasons, we will see the prevalence of dis-ease increase.
    "When you gaze long into the Abyss, the Abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member raphnix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Protostar View Post
    HEADS UP:

There is a particularly virulant FLU going around.
    A tamaflu resistant flu. I got it. I tell you I have never
    been so sick in my life.
    The elderly WILL DIE from this flu. Their weakened
    bodies cannot handle what this flu does.
    It's like EBOLA. Suddenly, you have nausea.
    Then you get the runs...then all hell breaks loose.
    Every orifice EJECTS it's liquids. I"m not kidding...
    it EJECTS IT.
    Pain? oh. if you werent freezing so bad, you'd scream out it pain!
    Nothing works. NOTHING.
    A sip of water, just a sip, cleans out your colon. let me tell you.
    your ears drain, your teeth hurt, your freezing
    you puke and shit at the same time with a force you never knew
    that you had...
    and your guts hurt. really bad.
    after 24 hrs of sheer hell. HELL
    you can sip ginger ale and keep it down.

this reminds me of N16.
    not the bird flu but a "dirivitive" of it.
    it KILLS STRONG HEALTHY MEN.

I'm healthy and a fighter, onrey etc.... this turned me into an INFANT.[/FONT]
    when I cried, no tears came out. ALL MY LIQUID was GONE!
    Any reference link please? Just want to know more about it.
    Thanks.

star gazer..... Contributor Protostar's Avatar
    thanks guys. I am feeling better but this virus really scared the
    hell out of me. I can't imagnine the elderly getting it.
    geez profett, I couldnt imagine getting this sick and taking care of
    sick kids too!
    N16 info is only found on the CDC website and it is very sketchy
    to say the least..I found out about it killing a Doctor who got it
    from treating a patient. That's how fast and hard that is N16.
    I'm sure this isn't it, but who knows what's next, ya know...

Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life.

Cart-mod 2.0 Global Moderator Cartesiantheater's Avatar

Off Topic

Quote Originally Posted by UVsaturated View Post
    When one gets a virus, it is only a matter of time that one must purge the body to rid itself of it.

So too when one gets infected with God's virus the body too will purge itself of what is on the inside - and rather quickly.
    This, like all viruses, is evolution's virus. The only way it is "God's virus" is if God let's evolution do it's dirty work.

This is what happens when man puts such strong selective pressures on viruses via medication. This is why when the doctor tells you to take ALL the pills even if you are feeling well, you damn well better do it (although in the case of viruses it might be a slightly different mechanism, but ultimately the same process). This is also why you shouldn't ever share your prescription medication.
    "I was put on trial twice near Y2K for acting like Jesus and claiming to be the Messiah. Its not everyday that a man parks a Chariot of Fire in front of a tomb and stands against the US government with a bow and razor tipped arrows over his shoulder. I wore a suit of armor and was protected by an invisible bubble and my sharp tongue was more than the judicial system could handle."Jake
    "The toilet is more than a throne. It is a sacred chamber."-Anton LaVey, High Priest of Satanism

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member MVP's Avatar
    I don't want to sound like a propaganda freak, but has anyone really ck'd into what's falling down from chemtrails?

According to fallen particles examination:

http://www.bbsradio.com/cgi-bin/webb...mes/read/11172

Once chaff reaches the ground, it breaks down into particles small enough to inhale. Though military spokespeople insist that chaff is not harmful, the GAO report concluded that health effects are unknown and more studies are needed.

Regardless, some members of this family are very sick. On May 23, after a hard rain the day before, they a noticed glittering substance and a pinkish-colored powder substance on the roof of their house. They then noticed the glittering substance on many surfaces, even the dashboard of the family car. Both substances were collected and sent to a lab for analysis.

Among the substances found to be in the samples were several that should simply not be there:

6 bacteria, including anthrax and pneumonia
    9 chemicals including acetylcholine chloride
    26 heavy metals including arsenic, gold, lead,mercury, silver, uranium and
    zinc
    4 molds and fungi
    7 viruses
    2 cancers
    2 vaccines
    2 sedatives

Don't get comfortable. Contributor Goldmoon's Avatar
    Do you know what area of the world this has begun? It seems we have been experiencing much of the pestilence that is said to come with this age.

"He who calls on the name of the Lord, shall be saved."

Section 8 all the way Contributor medicvet's Avatar
    I have a flu bug, but not as bad as 'ejecting' fluids..although I have had the trots, am able to keep fluids down. My son is sick too, and he hardly ever gets sick. The worst of it is the body aches and headache that comes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MVP View Post
    I don't want to sound like a propaganda freak, but has anyone really ck'd into what's falling down from chemtrails?

According to fallen particles examination:

http://www.bbsradio.com/cgi-bin/webb...mes/read/11172

Once chaff reaches the ground, it breaks down into particles small enough to inhale. Though military spokespeople insist that chaff is not harmful, the GAO report concluded that health effects are unknown and more studies are needed.

Regardless, some members of this family are very sick. On May 23, after a hard rain the day before, they a noticed glittering substance and a pinkish-colored powder substance on the roof of their house. They then noticed the glittering substance on many surfaces, even the dashboard of the family car. Both substances were collected and sent to a lab for analysis.

Among the substances found to be in the samples were several that should simply not be there:

6 bacteria, including anthrax and pneumonia
    9 chemicals including acetylcholine chloride
    26 heavy metals including arsenic, gold, lead,mercury, silver, uranium and
    zinc
    4 molds and fungi
    7 viruses
    2 cancers
    2 vaccines
    2 sedatives
    Chemtrails were one of the things that brought me to this website. I have to admit, I blame a lot of the emerging of new and more virulent dis-eases on chemtrails. It is wrong to alter nature and we will reap what we sow.

*Puts on tinfoil hat*

I have always thought that chemtrails are being used to weaken our immune systems and make way for a violent and devastating pandemic.

*removes hat*
    "When you gaze long into the Abyss, the Abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member Hematite's Avatar
    That sucks man.....Get well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Max Headroom Contributor UVsaturated's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartesiantheater View Post
    This, like all viruses, is evolution's virus. The only way it is "God's virus" is if God let's evolution do it's dirty work.
    No no CT. I wasn't talking about a physical organism. I was talking about the inner voices inside ones head. It is much like a computer. You can download a virus without knowing it and it can remain dormant for a long time or it can present itself quickly. In either case, it is there without your consent and you did not 'know of it'. The voices within you are like this virus. What you think are your own thoughts and ideas, consciousness are in fact the echo of God or the higher self. The voice in your head sounds just like 'you' so you think nothing of it, until trouble arrives and then the virus within presents itself and there is no way to get rid of it because it is you talking to yourself.

This is what the end judgment is all about. A virus or demon code is installed within people and when the signal is given, it opens up and causes havoc.

Listen to my Metallica and you will understand:

Reaching out for something youve got to feel
    While clutching to what you had thought was real

Kicking at a dead horse pleases you
    No way of showing your gratitude
    So many things you dont want to do
    What is it? what have you got ot lose

What the hell
    What is you think youre gonna find?
    Hypocrite
    Boredom sets into the boring mind

Struggle within it suits you fine
    Struggle within your ruin
    Struggle within you seal your own coffin
    Struggle within the struggling within

Home is not a home it becomes a hell
    Turning it into your prison cell
    Advantages are taken, not handed out
    While you struggle inside your hell

Reaching out
    Grabbing for something touve got to feel
    Closing in
    The pressure upon you is so real

Reaching out for something youve got to feel
    While clutching to what you had thought was real
    What the hell

What is you think youre gonna find
    Hypocrite
    Boredom sets into the boring mind

Uncle Sam is a two bit coward - always taking money from his brother's kids and telling them he wants them to join his Army.

AO Tornado Freak Contributor Harry61's Avatar
    I had something similar last year. It hurt to stand on my feet. My feet just ached like a bad sun burn.

All I can say is stock up on Gatoraide. That is the only thing that worked for me.

Sorry everyone is getting it, but thank god, or whomever, it doesn't last forever!

Life is good Contributor Tired Old Man's Avatar
    I had something a couple months back. I had to take a day off from work and I don't do that. Lots of Gatorade and three days it was gone.

PS. My Daughter made me drink pedialyte. That stuff is nasty but works.
    Last edited by Tired Old Man; Feb 24th, 2009 at 6:18 PM. Reason: PS

Quote Originally Posted by proffett View Post
    Chemtrails were one of the things that brought me to this website. I have to admit, I blame a lot of the emerging of new and more virulent dis-eases on chemtrails. It is wrong to alter nature and we will reap what we sow.

*Puts on tinfoil hat*

I have always thought that chemtrails are being used to weaken our immune systems and make way for a violent and devastating pandemic.

*removes hat*
    Chemtrails do concern me a great deal. I've been researching a respiratory related illness with chemtrail dispersant but I haven't yet come across one.

I've always go thru a seasonal allergy but seemingly I'm having to suffer year-around allergy.

My husband gets respiratory related illnesses recently which he never had a problem in the past...

Don't get comfortable. Contributor Goldmoon's Avatar
    Today on news radio: "The flu season has come with a vicious attack this year, it is two months later than normal, as we usually see it tapering off in late december to early january. Many people are being infected with two different bugs at the same time, but its not too late to get your flu shot"

With chemtrails, are they deliberately ejecting extra chemicals in order to harm humans? Or is it just the regular jet fuel exhaust trails from the jets?

If there is evidence of them ejecting extra harmful chemicals, they should be taken down.

"He who calls on the name of the Lord, shall be saved."

Radioactive Serious Member Bluebonn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tired Old Man View Post
    I had something a couple months back. I had to take a day off from work and I don't do that. Lots of Gatorade and three days it was gone.

PS. My Daughter made me drink pedialyte. That stuff is nasty but works.

Great you took off from work. I have seen people with the Flu just go to work infecting probably anyone they come in contact. If more people would stay home when they are sick I think we would all be better off.

The Flu is something you don't take out into the public.

Quote Originally Posted by MVP View Post
    Chemtrails do concern me a great deal. I've been researching a respiratory related illness with chemtrail dispersant but I haven't yet come across one.

I've always go thru a seasonal allergy but seemingly I'm having to suffer year-around allergy.

My husband gets respiratory related illnesses recently which he never had a problem in the past...
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon View Post
    Today on news radio: "The flu season has come with a vicious attack this year, it is two months later than normal, as we usually see it tapering off in late december to early january. Many people are being infected with two different bugs at the same time, but its not too late to get your flu shot"

With chemtrails, are they deliberately ejecting extra chemicals in order to harm humans? Or is it just the regular jet fuel exhaust trails from the jets?

If there is evidence of them ejecting extra harmful chemicals, they should be taken down.
    Check out morgellons dis-ease.

Also, chemtrails are very different looking than contrails... Chemtrails actually spread and fall to the ground. Check out the chemtrails thread in the conspiracy section. I have pics of them from this past summer.. (Coincidence that this winter has been my sickest since elementary school??)

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoon View Post
    Today on news radio:If there is evidence of them ejecting extra harmful chemicals, they should be taken down.
    It it is intentional and Pentagon is orchestrating chemtrail activities. I've been reading about chemtrail for while and not only my suspicion of elevated respiratory related illnesses and ionizing our atmosphere for some reason. Some speculates weaponry enhancement... Hopi has mentioned about criss cross marking in the sky.

And enhancement of our weather system may corroborates severe weather conditions and increase in number of fatalities and loss of homes and ppl's worldly possession. Does it worth it? Remember we are all dispensable in the eyes of military.

Leader of the bomb shelter Contributor one14am's Avatar
    I have forgone the flu shots as I have gotten sick when I take them. That was an on again off again experiment for a number of years. This year I got sick for the first time in nearly three years. I got hit twice in three months. Each one was at least a week long. Lots of new sickness around in the last few days. New thing? I don't know and I don't want it.

Twitter public timeline has been going off on the topic. Seems like everyone is getting sick. Yet the news speaks of new hope for the cure of the flu and common cold.

Quote Originally Posted by one14am View Post
    Twitter public timeline has been going off on the topic. Seems like everyone is getting sick. Yet the news speaks of new hope for the cure of the flu and common cold.
    I cannot warn strongly enough, to NEVER accept a new flu or cold vaccine in the future. I believe that this will be the way a global pandemic will be spread. DO NOT put such things past the evil that controls the world. What better way to spread a deadly pandemic, than in the vaccines in the Western world, the new improved vaccinations that promise to rid humanity from the flu and cold (which are necessary evils, to improve out natural immunities). Anyway, these immunizations will be 'tainted' by 'accident'.... I cannot stress this message enough.

Who watches the watchers? Contributor Glacial Ridge's Avatar
    Western Edge Niagara Escarpment Fox River Valley
    Good to hear you are better now Proto!

Got that bug early last year. Is it called norvou or something. I lost three days work. Sounds like what you had. 2 days sick with the all you said. 3rd day your body recovers.

As a driver I handle items incl. some mail that gets handled by lots of peoples. Wash those hands all the time. Man o Man my hands get so dry. Gotta keep your guard up and not get lax about it either.
    Back in Black..

Survivalist!
    Protostar,
    I am so sorry you are so sick. I hope you will get through this and be stronger for building immunity to it.

This is something that may help you now or in the future.

This is the most beneficial thing I know of for anyone who (especially has c. diff which is uncontrollable diarrhea caused by spore), so I imagine it could be helpful in a situation of having diarrhea caused by virus.

It is now available in most drugstores. Relatively new in USA. I had to special order it last year. Florastor is brand name.

Saccharomyces boulardii is a tropical strain of yeast first isolated from lychee and mangosteen fruit in 1923 by French scientist Henri Boulard. It is related to, but distinct from, Saccharomyces cerevisiae in several taxonomic, metabolic, and genetic properties.[1]

S. boulardii has been shown to maintain and restore the natural flora in the large and small intestine; it is classified as a probiotic. Boulard first isolated the yeast after he observed natives of Southeast Asia chewing on the skin of lychee and mangosteen in an attempt to control the symptoms of cholera. S. boulardii has been shown to be non-pathogenic, non-systemic (it remains in the gastrointestinal tract rather than spreading elsewhere in the body), and grows at the unusually high temperature of 37C.[2]

S. boulardii is often marketed as a probiotic in a lyophilized form and is therefore often referred to as Saccharomyces boulardii lyo. In most countries it is available generically and under brand names such as Reflor, Florastor, DiarSafe, UltraLevure and Perenterol.

Thread Information