Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: May 21, 2011

Leader of the bomb shelter Contributor one14am's Avatar
    Disable These Ads!
    And now we know where and how it will start. Thanks be to the excellent bible decoding of Kevin Brown we now know it will start at 6pm on the 21st along the Pacific Rim. Exactly 7000 years from the date of Noah's great flood. Although I don't know if he is basing that on the beginning of the 40 days and nights or the end of the 40 days and nights. Perhaps if the 21st comes and goes with no big quake then the date will be revised to 40 days later. I think it's June 30th.

I also love the fact that this little spot of turf is the center of everything and that not only will the world cease to be anymore, the whole universe will be destroyed. Perhaps the Large Hadron collider will have something to do with it. Man, are we about to piss off a whole lot of other life forms in the universe when we FSU.

Leader of the bomb shelter Contributor one14am's Avatar
    Oh, here is the link with Kevin Browns info. http://www.npr.org/2011/05/07/136053...ow-soon-enough

next to a volcano near a subduction zone fault line by the ocean.
    I think I'll take my chances on May 22nd, fortunately, if these clowns are right, we'll be able to watch it on tv! A dream come true. I can also say, with some certainty that God, removing Harold Camping from this planet would indeed be proof of his love for us and I say, why wait. If what you say is true, then, the universe along with me, my soul, and I, get destroyed, so...nothing is really lost. Except for your contradiction; "

What about after death? We are energized beings. Energy can not be created or destroyed; but it can be changed at least in this universe."

IF it cannot be created or destroyed...well, there goes the idea of God. So God didn't create me and he can't destroy me. And you are listening to this guy for what reason again?

See you on the 22nd,

Crazy Old Bob

Survivalist!
    Quote Originally Posted by one14am View Post
    And now we know where and how it will start. Thanks be to the excellent bible decoding of Kevin Brown we now know it will start at 6pm on the 21st along the Pacific Rim. Exactly 7000 years from the date of Noah's great flood. Although I don't know if he is basing that on the beginning of the 40 days and nights or the end of the 40 days and nights. Perhaps if the 21st comes and goes with no big quake then the date will be revised to 40 days later. I think it's June 30th.

I also love the fact that this little spot of turf is the center of everything and that not only will the world cease to be anymore, the whole universe will be destroyed. Perhaps the Large Hadron collider will have something to do with it. Man, are we about to piss off a whole lot of other life forms in the universe when we FSU.
    Some people will believe any false prophets like the fool who predicted the rapture of Christians on May 21st. None of us saints or Jesus knew the date of the end of this age but I do know that two prophecies have to be fulfilled before that day starts. There are no numbers that we have to decode. If that were true, then Jesus and the saints would have known the date a long time ago.
    I am the way, the truth and the light of life. There is no other God besides me.

http://1gospel.wordpress.com/

Karma caster Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by The Word View Post
    Some people will believe any false prophets like the fool who predicted the rapture of Christians on May 21st. None of us saints or Jesus knew the date of the end of this age but I do know that two prophecies have to be fulfilled before that day starts. There are no numbers that we have to decode. If that were true, then Jesus and the saints would have known the date a long time ago.
    If such is so then how are you to know for sure that your choice is the dated precipice? The frame of time so to speak?
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

Radioactive Serious Member John Prewett's Avatar
    The FAMILY RADIO that is promoting the 21 May "end of world" has quite the outreach. I picked up a couple of their brochures [one English the other Thai] from rack in back of a "baht bus" [pick up truck taxi] a couple of weeks ago in Jomtien Thailand.

Something "big" could occur on the 21st,... I have no "inside" information about that,... but I know the chapter 19 second coming cannot take place until after the final "beast" rules for 42 months, and the final "beast" has not yet appeared on the world stage.

Bull$hit Artist Contributor Blu-ray's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
    The FAMILY RADIO that is promoting the 21 May "end of world" has quite the outreach. I picked up a couple of their brochures [one English the other Thai] from rack in back of a "baht bus" [pick up truck taxi] a couple of weeks ago in Jomtien Thailand.

Something "big" could occur on the 21st,... I have no "inside" information about that,... but I know the chapter 19 second coming cannot take place until after the final "beast" rules for 42 months, and the final "beast" has not yet appeared on the world stage.
    4 years huh. Are you so sure that it hasn't already been ruling and you jus haven't noticed it?

Dedanoe City, Armageddonia (Center of Balkan)
    21.May.2011 is the judgement day... what exactly is the accusation and who's to answer?

i am mentally ill your honor so, think twice before you charge me.
    http://forums.armageddononline.org/signaturepics/sigpic4099_4.gif
    don't ask for money and the energy is free

Survivalist!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarch View Post
    If such is so then how are you to know for sure that your choice is the dated precipice? The frame of time so to speak?
    Only a saint has the knowledge of God to understand the prophecies that God has him speak. There are many prophecies in the old testament about the last day, which is the moment the earth begins to shake violently, just before the magma inside the earth explodes.

I'm the last saint on earth to have the knowledge of God and the only one since the early fourth century. It took God about three years to reveal this knowledge while I wrote and spoke the inspired words he gave me. Two years ago he gave me visions and dreams about the destruction of this earth so when I read the prophecies, he could interpret them. In January of 2010, he had me write about this destruction that's coming and the new heaven and earth that comes after it.

Since that writing, he has led me to many prophecies for him to interpret but the only ones that concern me are in Matthew 24:14 and Revelation 6:9-11. The one in Matthew was spoken by Jesus and he said that in the last days, the gospel will be preached to the whole world, then the end will come. In Revelation 6, it says that all us servants have to be killed before we get revenge, which means the end of this age destruction will happen soon after the last saint is killed. Since I'm the last saint preaching the only gospel on earth, these two prophecies haven't been fulfilled yet. As soon as I'm killed to fulfill the prophecy in Revelation, then you know the gospel isn't being preached anymore. Until I'm killed, you have nothing to be concerned about as far as the earth shaking bad enough to kill most people.

The gospel I preach has nothing to do with the false gospels of Christianity that comes out of a book called the Bible. These gospels have no power except to deceive the minds of sinners who then pretend to be saints of the Lord. These are the people who are making false predictions like this one that's supposed to happen next Saturday. You will hear all kinds of lies to cover up their false prediction because they don't have the truth in them.

We saints know better than to give a date because we don't receive a date in the knowledge we have. All we get is the knowledge of being killed by the beast, which is the religious mindset in the sinners who believe they know God. Daniel wrote about this beast, which persisted in the minds of the Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Jews from the time of Babylonian captivity and Christians who started out being followers of the saints that the Romans killed. The Romans finished killing all the saints by the early fourth century before they started the false religion of Christianity and produced a falsified new testament to deceive their followers. Ever since then, all Christians have had the beast in their minds so it will be a Christian who kills me.
    I am the way, the truth and the light of life. There is no other God besides me.

### of all Things Nuclear Ningishiddza's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by one14am View Post
    And now we know where and how it will start. Thanks be to the excellent bible decoding of Kevin Brown we now know it will start at 6pm on the 21st along the Pacific Rim. Exactly 7000 years from the date of Noah's great flood.
    Kevin Brown is a lying sack of shit. You can tell him that from me. Nothing will happen. I can't wait to laugh at you all.
    This White House photograph is made available for publication by news organizations or personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.

Leader of the bomb shelter Contributor FinalFour's Avatar
    Haven't been following this, so I went to the website FAQ's.....

What will take place on May 21?

On May 21, 2011 two events will occur. These events could not be more opposite in nature, the one more wonderful than can be imagined; the other more horrific than can be imagined.

A great earthquake will occur the Bible describes it as "such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great." This earthquake will be so powerful it will throw open all graves. The remains of the all the believers who have ever lived will be instantly transformed into glorified spiritual bodies to be forever with God.

On the other hand the bodies of all unsaved people will be thrown out upon the ground to be shamed.

The inhabitants who survive this terrible earthquake will exist in a world of horror and chaos beyond description. Each day people will die until October 21, 2011 when God will completely destroy this earth and its surviving inhabitants.

Survivalist!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blu-ray View Post
    4 years huh. Are you so sure that it hasn't already been ruling and you jus haven't noticed it?
    Christianity is the final beast and 42 months is only a symbolic phrase describing the 1600+ years since the Romans killed the last of the saints by the early fourth century.

The 70th week that Daniel wrote about describes the time from the gospel being preached by the messiah to the end of the age. The first half of the week is the time the gospel was preached until the saints were all killed by the Romans. The last half of the 70th week is from that time until the last of the flesh is killed.

Why does God need revenge?

Karma caster Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post

You know, I was wondering the same thing.
    Jim Crow America relegated Blacks to the back of buses. Israel wants Arabs excluded from the bus entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalFour View Post
    Haven't been following this, so I went to the website FAQ's.....
    What will take place on May 21?

On May 21, 2011 two events will occur. These events could not be more opposite in nature, the one more wonderful than can be imagined; the other more horrific than can be imagined.

A great earthquake will occur the Bible describes it as "such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great." This earthquake will be so powerful it will throw open all graves. The remains of the all the believers who have ever lived will be instantly transformed into glorified spiritual bodies to be forever with God.

On the other hand the bodies of all unsaved people will be thrown out upon the ground to be shamed.

The inhabitants who survive this terrible earthquake will exist in a world of horror and chaos beyond description. Each day people will die until October 21, 2011 when God will completely destroy this earth and its surviving inhabitants.
    Oh... that's HAWT... I can't wait.

Survivalist!
    Since God planned everything before creation, we saints understand the symbolic writing in the prophecies. We know that most of the prophets, Jesus and us saints were killed by the beast that was in the minds of religious sinners such as the Jews, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, and Christians. The Romans killed all the saints after they killed Jesus but it will be a Christian who kills me in the near future.

All throughout the scriptures, there are prophecies about the flesh of man being destroyed by the Word of God, which is the light energy that was used to create everything. The Word will never be destroyed and this light is who we saints, prophets and Jesus were created as in the beginning. All the rest of creation was created by the Word.

The created man wasn't known to the flesh of man during this age except for the messiah and us saints who were made sinless. The created man is only thoughts in God, which is life and where God planned all things. We are living his plans so we'll never die but during this age, God only needed to reveal his knowledge to be used in the next bodies he makes for himself. We won't be called prophets, saints or messiah but everyone on earth will know us as God on earth. He will use our bodies to reveal knowledge and we will teach this knowledge to the rest of the world's population by adding it to the one language we will all speak.

This means that our revenge is the end of this age when the rest of man's flesh is destroyed so the earth can change into paradise for us. Most of the flesh has already died so it's no big deal that the rest of the flesh is killed.

Survivalist!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarch View Post
    You know, I was wondering the same thing.
    Revelation 6
    9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
    10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
    11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

So...you don't know either.

Survivalist!
    So...you don't know either.
    Why would I get the knowledge of the last day when no other saint or Jesus received it? Even though our bodies were used by God for his own purpose, he has to reveal the knowledge through us. We were created as the Word to speak for him so he has to inspire each word we write or speak in order to understand his knowledge. Once we have the knowledge he wanted to reveal through us, it's retained in the Word to use as we preach the gospel because the knowledge of God is the gospel. We only speak what is given to us from that knowledge.

In the next age, God will reveal everything to us as time goes on for eternity. We only have a tiny bit of knowledge during this age, which will be enough to work with when we awaken in our new immortal bodies in paradise. This knowledge will guide us to form a new vocabulary and language that we'll teach to God's people as they are reborn into the new world.

The last day won't matter to any of us because we won't remember it. Our bodies are destroyed in this age with all the memories in them. This is one of the reasons why God doesn't give us the date the earth is destroyed. Focus on the fact that God is in total control of everything and that we're headed for a new world to live in, which is this earth after it changes according to God's plans.

RE:Why would I get the knowledge of the last day when no other saint or Jesus received it?

So...you wouldn't. Ok, glad you cleared that up, now why...does God need revenge?

Survivalist!
    RE:Why would I get the knowledge of the last day when no other saint or Jesus received it?

So...you wouldn't. Ok, glad you cleared that up, now why...does God need revenge?
    When you interpret words, you're interpreting them according to your understanding. This means the words "revenge or avenge" to you means something different to someone else. The word revenge to us saints only means that we understand this age is coming to an end when the earth is destroyed and kills everyone. God formed the flesh of man with corrupt DNA so it can't be used in the next age. Those of us who were made sinless by having our DNA changed still have memories of this age that need to be destroyed. Sinlessness was needed to receive the knowledge of God that gives us understanding of the future, creation and some other parts of his plans. This knowledge was the only reason for this age to exist and why everyone was given a corrupt flesh to use and experience our lives. Once we die in the flesh, our thoughts remain in God until the next body we get to use in paradise. These thoughts in God are life, which is our created existence.

RE: When you interpret words, you're interpreting them according to your understanding. This means the words "revenge or avenge" to you means something different to someone else. The word revenge to us saints only means that we understand this age is coming to an end when the earth is destroyed and kills everyone.

No. Words mean what they mean. Revenge dosent refer to a delicious chocolate treat just because you think it does. When God says hello. he is not asking you to "Hand me that piano." He's saying hello!
    I now understand why you believe someone is going to shoot you, as the word shoot refers to: deliver lunch as ordered. Just remember what the bible says: "don't order the fish."

Dead Meat
    I'd like to point out a flaw in the initial message of this thread. Harold Camping claims to have come to the date of May 21, 2011 for the Rapture through study of the Bible. The Rapture IS NOT IN the Bible. It was introduced into Christian mythos at a far later date.

It is coming!
    IT IS COMING!!!!!!!!!

BRING OUT YOUR DEAD.
    BRING OUT YOUR DEAD.

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

http://www.aftertherapturepetcare.com/

Thread Information