Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flouride,Aspartame, and Agenda 21

Flouride,Aspartame, and Agenda 21

Disable These Ads!
    Here is a short, roughly 10 minute video about the danger of flouride and aspartame. It also includes some information about Agenda 21, which is new to me, so I know what I'll be researching tonight.

These are more likely than project bluebeam, but still pretty scary. Do you think this is happening now or are we being paranoid.

In my opinion it's going on and it's just about too late to do anything about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd_Mg0xCvcM
    Last edited by proffett; Jun 19th, 2008 at 2:40 PM. Reason: url issues...
    "When you gaze long into the Abyss, the Abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche

I've always freaked out about this, but the full movie "Esoteric Conspiracy" (Which this is from) or whatever seemed to be filled with misinformation and psychotic conspiracy theories such as a hidden Pagan plot to take over the world by using Christianity...

...perfectly reasonable.

I heard the whole religion thing in the full movie was a little off, but I did like the info about flouride and aspartame. So I try to focus on that aspect rather than the religion thing.

Did you see that there are bottled water companies adding flouride? How do you try to stay away from it now?
    "When you gaze long into the Abyss, the Abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche

Bull$hit Artist Contributor Blu-ray's Avatar

OMG! Do you all have any idea how much Diet Coke I drink in 1 day!? I can drink 2 - 3 liters easily!!!

OMG! Do you all have any idea how much Diet Coke I drink in 1 day!? I can drink 2 - 3 liters easily!!!
    Believe me when i say I drink a hell of a lot more than that......only it's Diet Pepsi

Pepsi ftw

Bull$hit Artist Contributor Blu-ray's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimepunisher View Post
    Believe me when i say I drink a hell of a lot more than that......only it's Diet Pepsi

Pepsi ftw
    Ew Pepsi... After taste... bleh

Just my opinion

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member SuperDig's Avatar
    Conspiracy theories. I love them and yet I hate them.

I do believe the US government is capable of something like this. Just think, if I don't use flouride or aspartame for at least one year I should no longer be depressed or clinically nuts like my other fellow americans.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDig View Post
    Conspiracy theories. I love them and yet I hate them.

I do believe the US government is capable of something like this. Just think, if I don't use flouride or aspartame for at least one year I should no longer be depressed or clinically nuts like my other fellow americans.
    Actually it would take more than that, but it's a good start.

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member dcookcan's Avatar
    I would just like to throw a little fuel on the fire.

Approval was followed by a retraction based on demonstrated public concern over the fact that the substance produced brain tumors in rats. According to the 1974 FDA task force set up to examine aspartame and G.D.Searle, “we have uncovered serious deficiencies in Searles operations and practices, which undermine the basis for reliance on Searle’s integrity in conducting high quality animal research to accurately determine the toxic potential of its products.”
    Link

Or you might also look into Dr. Mercola's book: Sweet Deception

That is some nasty shite you are consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by dcookcan View Post
    I would just like to throw a little fuel on the fire.

Link

Or you might also look into Dr. Mercola's book: Sweet Deception

That is some nasty shite you are consuming.
    Awesome quote. I remember hearing about that. I can remember no one using the pink packets of sugar at the restaurants because of aspartame.

I'll have to check out that book as welll. Thanks!

In recent years, I have become more conscientious of the food that I am consuming and the food I am feeding my kids. When it comes to pop and chips, give me the real thing - I have never liked the artificially sweetened drinks. The more I read about the potentially harmful side effects of the crap that processors are putting into our food, the more I wonder whether there is a conspiracy involved. Looking at the long term potential side effects of Red die #3 for instance or monosodium glutimate, or those nasty chemical names that you can't pronounce, one wonders why these ingredients are so prevalent in processed foods. The fact that the North American diet has become so packed with processed, packaged, convenience foods and the fact that we are all to lazy to prepare food from raw ingredients means that we will eat whatever looks and tastes good, with no thought of the potential consequences to our health.

Add to this the pesticides, vaccines, antibiotics, mood altering drugs, ULF and UHF, air pollution, etc., what the hell are we doing to ourselves? Or, maybe a more appropriate question should be, what the hell are we letting the powers that be do to us?

If you care about your health, get off your ass and make dinner from real food! Get some exercise and stop watching so much TV (and internet).

In recent years, I have become more conscientious of the food that I am consuming and the food I am feeding my kids. When it comes to pop and chips, give me the real thing - I have never liked the artificially sweetened drinks. The more I read about the potentially harmful side effects of the crap that processors are putting into our food, the more I wonder whether there is a conspiracy involved. Looking at the long term potential side effects of Red die #3 for instance or monosodium glutimate, or those nasty chemical names that you can't pronounce, one wonders why these ingredients are so prevalent in processed foods. The fact that the North American diet has become so packed with processed, packaged, convenience foods and the fact that we are all to lazy to prepare food from raw ingredients means that we will eat whatever looks and tastes good, with no thought of the potential consequences to our health.

Add to this the pesticides, vaccines, antibiotics, mood altering drugs, ULF and UHF, air pollution, etc., what the hell are we doing to ourselves? Or, maybe a more appropriate question should be, what the hell are we letting the powers that be do to us?

If you care about your health, get off your ass and make dinner from real food! Get some exercise and stop watching so much TV (and internet).
    High fructose corn syrup is worse for you than Aspartame.

If you ever get a chance, buy soda with real sugar. The taste is unbelievably better than stuff made from HFCS. It is hard to find in America because our stupid government has the corn lobby in its pocket, so they tax the crap out of sugar and use High Fructose Corn Syrup.

I do Muay Thai and a lot of exercise, so I am not too worried about my health.

Quote Originally Posted by stewey View Post

If you ever get a chance, buy soda with real sugar. The taste is unbelievably better than stuff made from HFCS. It is hard to find in America because our stupid government has the corn lobby in its pocket, so they tax the crap out of sugar and use High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Did you know that shit it is bread? I just learned that recently. It's strange don't you think, that I could make better tasting bread without it? Or pay $2.00 more for bread without it.... Agh... It's troubling.

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member Resentedhalo's Avatar
    Thanks for the video ystrdaiproffett.

I intentionally avoid drinking tap water as I can taste the chemicals they put in it, I tend to drink bottled water from a source that I know is natural. It's bad that all of you in the U.S have such difficulty avoiding such contamination. Aspartame in drinks is just fucked up, it's one of the main ingredients in rat poison! that's what the elites see us as, filthy, contaminated RATS... these people hide behind positions of power with their fake smiles, pretending to be helping us for the better... instead they pump us full of poisonous chemicals stunting physical development, mental acuity and sterilising the population (among other things), this really is the tip of the iceberg! Does anyone know how many Nazi scientists were moved to the U.S under project paperclip?

Resentedhalo.
    Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves
    - Carl Gustav Jung

Quote Originally Posted by Resentedhalo View Post
    Thanks for the video ystrdaiproffett.

I intentionally avoid drinking tap water as I can taste the chemicals they put in it, I tend to drink bottled water from a source that I know is natural. It's bad that all of you in the U.S have such difficulty avoiding such contamination. Aspartame in drinks is just fucked up, it's one of the main ingredients in rat poison! that's what the elites see us as, filthy, contaminated RATS... these people hide behind positions of power with their fake smiles, pretending to be helping us for the better... instead they pump us full of poisonous chemicals stunting physical development, mental acuity and sterilising the population (among other things), this really is the tip of the iceberg! Does anyone know how many Nazi scientists were moved to the U.S under project paperclip?

Resentedhalo.
    I do know the answer to that. There were 600 or so mind scientists brought over and a few hundred other propulsion scientists. The mind scientists worked on MK-ULTRA and the propulsion scientists headed our space program.

A note about bottled water- I read recently that there are companies that are putting flouride in their brand of bottled water.

Quote Originally Posted by stewey View Post

Hi Stewey, haven't heard from you for a while. I liked your old avatar better.

I guess the jury is still out on which one is worse. Personally, my reading has led me to believe that artificial sweeteners are worse than HFCS. The fact is that any refined sugar is bad for the diet and should be consumed in limited quantities, as should refined grains (like white bread and pasta). Artificial sweeteners should be cut from the diet completely.

I do karate, so I also get lots of exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by ystrdaiproffett View Post
    A note about bottled water- I read recently that there are companies that are putting flouride in their brand of bottled water.
    Most bottled water just comes out of some city's municipal water supply; it is just a money making scam (there are some legitimate sources). You should invest in a reverse osmosis filter for your drinking water.

Most bottled water just comes out of some city's municipal water supply; it is just a money making scam (there are some legitimate sources). You should invest in a reverse osmosis filter for your drinking water.
    I am actually familiar with RO water because one of my many hobbies is Salt Water Reef Tanks.. Anyway.

I have done an extensive search trying to find a decent site that explains what each ingredient is in many, er all processed foods. It would be nice to know what one is ingesting if you absolutely must buy these foods. And let's admit it most of us have to, it's easier and many times cheaper.

I have done an extensive search trying to find a decent site that explains what each ingredient is in many, er all processed foods. It would be nice to know what one is ingesting if you absolutely must buy these foods. And let's admit it most of us have to, it's easier and many times cheaper.
    This is a good article. But you might have to register to get in, which would mean you would receive his news letters and that is not such a bad thing.

Links from the above article:
    This has some.
    Another.

Did you know that shit it is bread? I just learned that recently. It's strange don't you think, that I could make better tasting bread without it? Or pay $2.00 more for bread without it.... Agh... It's troubling.

yeah, it is pretty sick. i buy my bread all fresh. i try to consume as little of that shit as possible.

Bottled water may contain all the crap that you are trying to avoid by not drinking the tap water.

Why did Americans spend nearly $11 billion on bottled water in 2006, when tap water costs only one ten-thousandth the price of bottled? Elizabeth Royte examines the phenomenon in her book “Bottlemania: How Water Went on Sale and Why We Bought It.”

Part of the reason is simple marketing; in 2006, Pepsi, which owns Aquafina, spent $20 million suggesting that Americans “drink more water.”

But another factor, according to Royte, is the failure of the public sector; the United States may need to invest $390 billion in its failing water infrastructure by 2020. In 42 states, tap water contains at least 10 different pollutants on the same day. Bottled water, however, is no panacea for purity issues; it is also loosely regulated and just as hazardous.
    Link

Anyone remember those commercials with the egg and the frying pan...
    This is your brain (egg);
    This is your brain on drugs (on the frying pan);

I think the commercial would have been more appropriate to say this is your brain on aspartame.

Consuming a lot of aspartame may inhibit the ability of enzymes in your brain to function normally, according to a new review by scientists from the University of Pretoria and the University of Limpopo.

The review found that high doses of the sweetener may lead to neurodegeneration. It has also previously been found that aspartame consumption can cause neurological and behavioral disturbances in sensitive individuals.

Specifically, the review found a number of direct and indirect changes that occur in your brain as a result of high consumption levels of aspartame, including disturbing:

The metabolism of amino acids
    Protein structure and metabolism
    The integrity of nucleic acids
    Neuronal function
    Endocrine balances
    Further, the breakdown of aspartame causes nerves to fire excessively, which can indirectly lead to a high rate of neuron depolarisation.

Despite these growing concerns, neither the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) or the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have changed their guidelines regarding the safety of the ingredient or intake advice.
    Link
    Link2

Iam puppy, hear me yap. Contributor lycanox's Avatar
    Offcource you have to realize that every substance on earth is poisonous to the human body, if you consume enough of it.

Drink 4 liters of water or eat just 100 grams of common household salt and you will be pushing up the daisies in no time.
    While if you don't consume enough water or salt each day, you will be death within days as well.
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/139/8/a/logo_by_lycanox.png

Dead Meat
    A lot of the time, these so-called people who present you this information like "has caused brain tumors in rats" like to leave out facts. Such as with most products, you'd have to ingest ridiculous amounts of aspartame to be effected at all. If you are worried, stick with real sugar. I'm sure you'll take cavities over a brain tumor any day ;)

Dentists recommend flouride for protection of your teeth, since it apparently hardens minerals and protects the enamel. Also, they claim we aren't getting nearly enough of it in our tap water, because the level is too low.

Either way, it doesn't matter. I use a filter and drink tap water.

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member BornFineThe1stTime's Avatar
    Of course it made me sick to my stomach when I first watched this.. but there's really nothing I can do about it at this point. If they off me, they off me.. and I won't be around to care about it. I don't like the thought of it, especially not having some afterlife-myth to fall back on.. but oh well.

Humans are evil.. we've been plotting to off each other for centuries now. Maybe someone will finally succeed on a planetary scale. Hey, good luck with that, I guess. If most of us are wiped out, we will have earned it for allowing things to come to this in the first place.

Thread Information