View Poll Results: What do you think of the disabled being used as tools for your pleasure?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • OMG its so funny!

1 16.67%
  • Sometimes it funny.

0 0%
  • Its NOT funny.

2 33.33%
  • Thats ****ed up! Society is getting very sick.

3 50.00%
  • I feel sick to my stomach. :-(

0 0%

Thread: What do you think of this video? Mock the mentally retarded.

The Teller Of Truths Assassin X's Avatar

What do you think of this video? Mock the mentally retarded.

Disable These Ads!
    No not Youtube. Usually I post funny videos. But I seen this and the comments about it make me sick, as always making me ****ing hate humanity.

I'll just point it out now. The couple, or maybe just roommates in the video have forms of mental retardation. I found the video sweet (as in "what a sweet couple"). Seem like nice people. You can skip the music part if you want and go to 4:20 to hear them talk about why they made the video (sort-of). But I think their dancing was great. Hell they got more guts then I do and I know how to ballroom dance. They are pretty cool. The video is fine to watch if your wondering. Its filmed by the couple.

READ the comments below the video when done then respond here:
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/139078/

Thats the kind of **** I hate. Occasionally I go to that site because they have funny or interesting videos but more and more I see stuff that is just offensive. From people making fun of mentally retarded people to videos of well other things. As bad as videos are its the comments that make me pissed.

Oh wait it gets better...
    There is a picture there of a guy who for the longest time made a funny face. Well I missed the original post and thought it was funny too. I mean just the face alone you don't know the truth. Hes mentally retarded. So every week or so they have a contest to see who can use put his face in pictures and make him look funnier. This week I found out he was actually disabled and stopped viewing the pics.

Heres the latest "contest photos":
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/74687/

Tell me what you think of them. I haven't seen them and refuse to look at pictures of them using the face of someone whos disabled like that. I can only imagine the comments. I probably won't be going back to that site anymore. It feels like all the site I go to are invaded by sick crap like that now.
    Last edited by Assassin X; Feb 2nd, 2008 at 7:57 AM.
    AO is about one thing. Going around in loops. No one cares to learn, they only care to live inside their boxes and ignore the truth!

johnb1
    about the put in on the ritz honestly I memorized that song last year of January 2007 about that is funny because they enjoy life in spite of their appearance no regrets.

and the picture below is..

James 1:27 is what I think and Mathew 5:1-11 SO sad but it is inevitable for now because
    that is the key for the real true unity and peace but it is now a major problem in our society.
    Last edited by johnb1; Feb 2nd, 2008 at 5:19 PM.

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member eldingo12's Avatar
    I think it is okay to make fun of the "mentally retarded" only if you make fun of "normal" people just as much. Has anyone seen this one before?

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    WWSD (What Would Superman Do?)

LMAO Eldingo that's a great find.

I worked for several years teaching home living skills and pre-employment skills to adults with developmental disabilities, and one thing I learned is that they'd rather be treated exactly like everybody else- even an occasional ribbing. Not to say in a cruel way, but in such that, although most of my clients were basically non-verbal, if I did something stupid or was having one of THOSE days, I could always expect one man in particular to write the word "RETARD" on a piece of paper and then manage to tape it to my back. (I knew of course after the first time he did it, but let him get away with it several times afterwards- once even wearing it to the store with them all, acting as if I didn't know. It really cracked them up.)

But sure, obviously, it is mean to pick on people with disabilities in a mean spirit.

Now people who are addicted to cults- that is another matter entirely.
    "The Alice-in-Wonderland nature of this pronouncement is not lost on me..."

johnb1
    1 Peter 2:16-17

16Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God. 17Show proper respect to everyone: Love the brotherhood of believers, fear God, honor the king.

Falling to Resurrection iulian28ti's Avatar
    why mock them?
    you screwed up with this thread, AX.

Max Headroom Contributor UVsaturated's Avatar
    People make fun of others for fear of revealing themselves. It is a method of deflection.

Uncle Sam is a two bit coward - always taking money from his brother's kids and telling them he wants them to join his Army.

Thread Information